Social Media

McDonald's New Heavenly Dips

Hellooooo! I'm actually extremely sleepy as I'm typing out this post, but I just wanted to share my love for the new Chicken McNuggets dips before I head to bed.


I decided to stop by McDonald's after work at Malaysian Open today since I have to make an interchange at Masjid Jamek LRT station anyway. McDonald's new dips caught my attention ever since it came out a couple of weeks back and I've been wanting to try but haven't had the chance. So now that my chance came by, I took it by its neck! hahaha

overbought today's dinner..whoops!

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets and I have come a looooong way since my childhood days. I used to be (and still is, a little) very picky with my food, that whenever I went to McDonald's with my family, I would ONLY eat the nuggets.

I remember clearly that my dad would buy me the biggest box of 20 pieces just to be fair, cz he probably felt that everyone else was eating burger, which is bigger in portion to my nuggets hahaha Silly logic, but no complaints! Paired with my favouritest tomato ketchup, I'd wallop them all by myself. (That's also one way to get me eating)

As I grew older, I still dip the Chicken McNuggets into the good ol' ketchup. The dips they have (both barbecue and sour cream) never caught my fancy. It was too strong-tasting that it overwhelms the yummy nugget taste and my tongue could only taste those dips. So I stuck to my ketchup lolol

But when I saw the advertisement for their new dipping sauces, I HAD to try them!!!


Honey Mustard & French Cheese

I've always loved Honey Mustard in my Subway sandwiches ever since Michelle introduced it to me. And French Cheese....who doesn't love cheese? It was a no-brainer that I wanted to try both of em'!

Initially wanted to order only 6 pieces of nuggets, but the lady told me I'll only get one sauce. What nonsense, right? Booo! Out of desperation and need, though..I bought the 9-piece Chicken McNuggets in addition to my Fillet-O-Fish O.o



Excitedly, I opened the foil of the French Cheese dip. Some sauce exploded onto my thumb followed by a pungent fart-like smell which both shocked me for a bit, so consider yourself warned hahaha Dipped my nugget into the sauce, took a bite and I was like "Mmmmmmm.... *heavenly music*". It tastes very much like KFC's Cheesy Wedges sauce, but a tad sweeter. Still good and didn't disappoint!



Honey Mustard was just as gooooood! It tastes like...honey mustard la hahaha I don't know how else to explain it, but if you don't like honey mustard, you're not gonna like this. But fuh! The sauce wasn't overly sweet, it was the perfect balance of mustard and honey! I likeeeeeee!


In my opinion, McDonald's got these two new dipping sauces right! I didn't approve of the two old dipping sauces, but these I APPROVE all the waaaaaaaaay!! Not saying I'm giving up on my tomato ketchup cz McDonald's ketchup = life :P

I can't wait for Michelle to try it since she's a Chicken McNuggets fan as well! Andddd a foodie too hehehe


Gimme all the Honey Mustard and French Cheese dips!!!!!!! 

I kinda wish they make a dip of beef gravy like the one that comes with Mikey's Original NY Pizza's Brooklyn Waffle Fries hehehe But then to think of it...the combination of chicken nuggets and beef gravy sounds quite off la. So um..maybe a Buffalo Wings sauce? They have it in US McDonald's, so why can't we have it too?

Omg another idea! You know Chinese weddings at restaurants would have the first dish, which is a platter of different appetizers...and one of them would be a cold dish of shrimp salad?! That is THE BOMB! But again, shrimp and chicken doesn't sound quite good together also...*crick crick*


Okay, time to sleep. Day 3 of Malaysian Open tomorrow *yawnnnnn* I'll blog a summary of the event once it ends :)

What dip flavours do you wish McDonald's to come up with?

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD