Social Media

It's Valentine's Day today!!!

First of all,
 to all celebrating!

My Valentine this year remains the same, which I'm proud to announce- Mr. Joseph Michael Brandon.

Since V-day is all about love, I shall write about those three words- I love you.

I remember the first time he told me that he loves me. Joe can be really shy when he wants to, and it can only be cute. He's really cute.

On January 3rd 2012, which is about two months since we were official, he finally ended our conversation for the day with "Good nay, love ya and have fun at school!". It came as a shocker, but I didn't think much of it since I thought it must've slipped out randomly.

Not till the next day, January 4th, did I start to think he's serious. Joe has this habit of randomly pasting YouTube links of songs he likes..so he while we were Skyping that day, he gave me the YouTube link to 'Say Hey(I Love You)' by Michael Franti & Spearhead. I asked if there was any hidden meaning behind the idea of sending me the link, he said "What?" and I said "..nothing" because I kinda want to believe what I thought it was, but what if he didn't meant it that way and I'd be scaring him instead, right?

At the end of the day, when we were saying our good nights and byes, I said something along the lines of "good night, love ya". Then he asked "Does it feel good to be able to say that?", I was like...duh! hahaha He said he loves me too at the end of the conversation and I was skeptical, but over the moon, obviously!

I read a lot of magazines and Michelle's Allan & Barbara Pease books..so I know how the male species are afraid of commitment and the 3 worded phrase. I didn't pressure him to say it, but which girl doesn't want her special someone to say it back to her, right?

My first time saying it to him was right before I left for LIMA, in the hotel room. I was pretty stressed out for LIMA, so I had that feeling like I was gonna die any time soon. I decided to text him, telling him I love him, my true feelings...I did point out that I wasn't expecting him to say it back at that time. Of course, I didn't wanna scare him, but didn't wanna regret it either if something really happened to me.

Upon reaching the chalet in Langkawi, I checked and he said "(something)...I'll get back to you", which made me nothing but worry. When I wasn't busy and got the chance to talk to him, everything was normal, so I acted like nothing happened LOL

OH! I found it! Here you go:

I'm a crazy emotional cranky person, I agree.

I'm so glad it's our second Valentine's Day together and I hope, many many more to come :) I just finish writing my love letter, will post it ASAP with his gift! :D Can't tell you the content of the letter! :P The gift shall be revealed in time..so if you wanna know what it is, bookmark my blog! haha

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY BABY! I LOVE YOU! :*

To those who are single and bitter about Valentine's Day, you shouldn't be. What's the point of saying Valentine's Day is just a gimmick and time for businessmen to earn? If so, Chinese New Year and all the other special days would also be the time for businessmen to earn big money too. But because you celebrate those days, you aren't negative about it. When you've found that special someone, you'll tend to celebrate it too...or not. It's up to the couple to decide whether to celebrate or not.

Whatever it is, why can't you be like other single people that are happy for other couples and take it as a friendship day or something? I just don't see the point of being bitter and criticizing cutesy lovey-dovey couples for being dumb and spending their money on flowers and bears. If so, don't buy mooncakes on Moon Cake Festival la.

It's not a must to buy, but if one makes his or her choice to buy, it's their money. It's none of your business how they spend it.

I came across this on Twitter: "If you don't have a Valentine on Vday, don't be sad. Not everybody has AIDS on AIDS day."

Be happy people! Feel the looooooove!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD