Social Media

Mailbox: Christmas Greetings from Char

One more card to be added to my mail collection!


This card came with a gift she got for me, and it wasn't mailed to my house. It was sent to my house personally! :O

Unfortunately, she came by while I was at Kids' Church, so I didn't get to meet her :( I'd like to thank her anyway for being so thoughtful, spending some precious time and her artistic skills to hand make a card for me :)



I love receiving cards with lengthy paragraphs..or something short and simple, but personal. As in..I know it's not just "Hey, Merry Christmas" LOL But somehow, I can't write like how I want to receive on the cards for people I send cards to, which makes me disappointed in myself when writing them haha

Also, I can't get my spacings right :(


The gifts were a really nice fridge magnet from Fraser's Hill and a dream catcher.

I first found out about dream catchers was when I first got to know Joe, and one of his MSN display picture shows a dream catcher lol Not until last year, I got to know that his mom is half Native American, no wonder la! She also made a colourful one for him a few months back :D

On a different note, I started working last Wednesday in a phone shop nearby my house, so I don't have much time to blog. I'm only just getting the hang of it and I just hope it only gets better from here...especially pay-wise XD

Ending this post with a 'Thank you, Char The Whaley!'

2 comments

  1. Awwwww.. thank you for the blogpost! hahaha the dream catcher's from Melaka just so you know! Glad you like them gifts! *whale sound* xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you didn't get it from USA? :P hahaha thanks a lot!! I'll let it catch my bad dreams XD I actually imagined through whale sound..so real? :O

      Delete

Instagram

Theme by BD