Social Media

Thank you, big man upstairs!

I got inspired by Michelle's Thanksgiving post, and since it's about an hour plus to a new year- 2013, I might as well do one of my own!

2012 has been a pretty good year, despite being financially tight. But I shall now focus more on the positive side of things because it'll help me be grateful and hey! there sure are many good things that happened! Bring on the happy thoughts!

1) Valentine's Day flowers


I was never one of those girls in school who'd receive cute little things, dedicated to them by some guys from the schools around town on Valentine's Day. I wouldn't say I was envious or even desperate for a gift, but it sure would disappoint you a tiny little bit to not receive anything, right? I'm thankful for Joe's move to get flowers and cookies delivered to my doorstep despite being far away *sniffles*

(Post: here)

2) Three times of dancing


I'm glad I got to take part in an Indian dance with my Form 6 friends after a long time thinking about it in high school haha! Not only did we danced for a Vaisakhi cultural event in school, but also to welcome Sonobe High School students and Puan Gan's retirement. I probably won't ever dance again as I'm very...wooden :P

Special thanks to Meat for lending me two sets of her pretty Punjabi suits for the dances.

(Post: here)

3) Friends


I'm grateful for my friends in general, for being my friend. My classmates were a fun bunch of fun people and I wouldn't ask for a different set in exchange. The class parties and silly jokes, especially when it's Gup, Char, Fayad and myself against Farahain haha It was fun :) Oh! Fayad's generosity in supplying food in class too!

And those two up there, for having a birthday lunch with me and the mini road trips and crazy moments in class. It's hard to forget Char zoning out in the middle of Business class hahaha and Gup's dirty jokes and horny humour with me which Char will always never fail to either don't get or slow to catch(can't blame her, really. We're the polluted ones)

Yen Shan for showering me with gifts every time she gets the chance to and my Finland penpal, Tiia which never fails to occupy two sheets of papers with writings and taking the effort to send me different stamps for every letter :)


4) Opportunity to surprise


I thank God for the chance for me to surprise Joe for his birthday. It was worth it, knowing he was so happy. I'd do it all over again(only better), if given the chance. In the process of planning, I got to know his sisters, Jayme and Cheyenne, which are really nice people :)

(Post: here)

5) STPM Trials result

I still want to thank Him for a good pointer, though I want a way better one for my actual results. It came unexpectedly and I'm thankful that He has been helping me with my studies and extreme laziness :X

(Post: here)

Let's all go back to what God has done for us in 2012(..or further, if you feel like it) and learn to be grateful for all the things that has and has not happened.

Time to list down your new year's resolutions! I don't usually have a list, mayyybe I'll have one for 2013, just maybe..most probably not though :P

What would top my list? Oh, not the infamous 'losing weight'! Exerciseeeee to..yeah, lose weight hahaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Going to the US follows very very closely behind that losing weight one though! I'm not too keen on bringing along some 'extra baggage' to meet Joe XD

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD