Social Media

Mailbox: Postcard from Fraser's Hill

I've got mail today! Mails mailed to me has never failed to make me happy :D (Once again, letters from college institutions and basically, any letters with a formal format doesn't count)

This time, it's from Charmaine, the adventurer! Just recently, she made a trip to Fraser's Hill, Pahang with her family. I don't have the details, but I'm sure she'll fill you in on it some time in the near future(her words haha)

Here's what she mailed to me all the way from the hilltop!



I kinda like the name :P

I find archery very cool. I loved the movie 'The Lord of the Rings' growing up, and my favourite character was Legolas the elf prince. If you watched, you'll know his weapon is the bow and arrow XD

Anyway, speaking of Fraser's Hill, I first heard of it in Standard 2(Primary 2). It was featured in the Bahasa Malaysia text book as one of the articles. I remember it quite clearly as I remember being quite excited for it, seeing photos of fake huge concrite mushrooms, old buildings and the scenery.. I told my mum we should make a trip there, but she just dismissed it saying it has become a very old and run down tourist spot.

And years later, I got a postcard from there! Woohoo! That was just a random memory I had that has Fraser's Hill in it haha

Thanks Char, for the card!! :D

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD