Social Media

Thomas & Friends

Up we go to the train station! Choo choooooo...


I've never really liked the Thomas & Friends show, growing up. In fact, I didn't even know the name of the show or the train with a face until I was researching on the Little Big Club right before heading to the Nusajaya family theme park :X

Anyway, as stated in my previous posts, Thomas & Friends occupies the entire third floor of the building. I won't deny the fact that it has a few rides that I sorta enjoyed..mostly because the rest didn't had rides, other than the Hello Kitty tea cup lol


Bertie the Bus gave me quite an unexpected ride. I thought the bus was just gonna rock back and forth since well...it's for kids, no? But no! It went up and down in circles, clockwise and anti-clockwise. It's not fast, very steadily slow, but high up. 




Bumper cars are one of my favourite, besides roller coasters. So, despite being hungry and tired, we went for it before lunching. It was funnnnn! Somehow I've always thought bumper cars are really good ice breakers, that is, if the host of the party has that much of money for the rentals :P



The helicopter ride is just like every other flying rides you can find in a theme park, just like the pterodactyl ride in Universal Studios Singapore. One that you'll be able to control the height of your chopper.


Michelle and Rebecca shared a chopper, since I wanted to help them take a photo. I went into one and again, it was meant for meant for kids. So I had a reaaaally tough time getting into my seat. hahah! I took the front seat, that's why. No wonder both of them took the back seat =.=" I had to strategize my way to get out of the chopper, to not fall out of it or getting help to come out hahaha and I was wearing a dress..


It was a tad surprising that Michelle accompanied Rebecca up this ride. Michelle has acrophobia, so she gets really scared when she's high up. When she came out from the ride, she said she was having cold sweat hahaha


Hungry? No worries! There's the Mc Bunn Cafe for you! I found it a little pricey, but it's to be expected la..tourist spots are usually like that. The food was just average, nothing special. However, the roasted chicken(either quarter, half or whole, I think) looked really delicious! Many people got that, but we didn't wanna spend so much.



The fish finger was slightly burnt, but it was the best among what we bought.


That's for putting pickled cucumbers in my burger haha

And that sums up my trip to the family theme park in Nusajaya! It's definitely very kiddy, after all, it's to target kids and their parents' money haha It's worth going once for me, I wouldn't go back for the second time..unless Joe comes over, I'll bring him there just because it's a tourist attraction, not because he's a kid haha 


Oh! The souvenir shop can be entered whether or not you have a ticket. As in, if you don't intend to go to the theme parks, but just want to visit the shop, you can! The entrance for that is outside, right before entering.

Just a warning, it's very pricey in there too..especially the ones imported from Sanrio Japan.

So what are you waiting for? Make a trip there now!

I'm still contemplating if I should go to Legoland any time soon.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD