Social Media

Happy Anniversary!


About an hour ago(my 8pm, his 7am), on both our 29th October, marks mine and Joe's....FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

As of now, I've been waiting for about two hours for him to wake up. Well, I suggested my 9pm, but he said he could wake up earlier. I had school in the morning and had to stay back till 2.30pm, I didn't want him to stay up for me all the time. So, we settled on my night, his morning.

He's still asleeeeeep! Either that or the Hurricane Sandy affected the phone lines.

This one year has been a good one, mostly. I can't write down every single great memories I have because you'll never see the end of it haha Of course, there are some tough times..but the good ones made amends for it :D

In this relationship so far, I hold on to hope a lot. I hope to see him by next May, I hope he won't fall for another girl, I hope we'll love each other more and more as time goes by, I hope we'll be together someday, I hope we'll live together, I hope we'll have a smashing church wedding(we both agreed on that), I hope to be with him in good times and bad times, I hope I can get along with his family, I hope to grow old together gracefully.

Joe has been really good to me. I wouldn't say he's what every girl wants, only because everyone has different tastes. And no doubt it's my first relationship, but he's pretty much what I want in a boyfriend. He's smart, he's hilarious(not just funny), he's handsome(that's not for you to agree or disagree on), he can be really cute and he has that tough guy moments(he was, afterall in the army). He can be sensitive when he wants to, he knows how to surprise a girl(in this case, me LOL), he works hard(everyone has their lazy days too), he makes this weird baby voice to scare the crap out of me and he's really sweet. He's mushy too and he can tear up when situation allows. He thinks differently, shares my view on most things, very informational, quite Asian-thinking haha

Maybe I shouldn't praise him too much, wouldn't want his pants to tear :P

This first year was a pretty quick one. Time really flies. Christmas, Valentine's Day, birthdays and now our anniversary...and almost Christmas again!






I love the fact that he takes into account what I like or want, and tries to strike it off my wish list when he can :) There was a time when he took up two jobs, time was very limited for us, but he sort of promised to make time for me and he kept his promise.

Times when I only get to talk to him for about 20mins a day, those were hard and still are. But as long as I'm on his mind, that'll be good for now :)

I'll try to be a better girlfriend on my part and hope for the best! I'm praying so damn hard every single day, to meet him one fine day, preferably by next May *fingers crossed*

Till then, we'll continue with our Skype dates and being there for each other, temporarily minus the hugs and kisses :(

Here's to many years to come, bibi! I love you, I always will :*

Happy Anniversary!

update: He's up.lol

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD