Social Media

Be synergistic.

Only a few minutes ago, as I was scrolling down my News Feed on Facebook, something caught my attention, this:


No doubt, since it's on my News Feed, it has got to be my friend. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, I just thought I should give what my friend(the status-er) and his friend wrote some thought.

So, "Math is like women, solved or unsolved", my friend says. I start to wonder, what is there to be solved about us women? And...are men solved? If so, what did we, women solved about you men? Are you guys a mystery or a problem(LOL)? Or are you a puzzle or Sudoku? Or perhaps a math question...?

We are not meant to be solved, really. There's nothing to be solved, if you think about it. If you were to say you either understand or you don't understand us, that's fine. Because you see, women are complicated creatures, while men are simple creatures. We think differently, so we may have different views, different way of doing things and what not. Exactly why comes problems in relationships where the girl gets mad because she just doesn't understand why her boyfriend can't take a hint. Or when the guy gets mad when he doesn't know what his girlfriend is mad about..or why can't she just tell him straight to his face, "I WANT SOME ROSES!", instead of hiding around the bush... when really, she just wants some roses without asking because she thinks she'd seem desperate and therefore, wants her guy to give her some roses "naturally" when in fact, she already gave him hints after hints.

Which brings me to what my friend's friend wrote, "Math is like women, either you understand them or you don't understand at all" (pardon my non-short-form spellings, I've come to not be able to tolerate that since about a year or two back lol).

Let's put on our thinking hats!

There's no way you should compare math to women. Firstly, if you're hardworking and determined enough, you'll be able to understand the math question and then solve it. So..."at all"? Are you that dumb? And as for the women part of the sentence, if sometime in the future you finally understand women, I congratulate you. If you never do(since you said either you understand women or you don't understand at all), guess you're gonna be wifeless..or worse, you won't even have a girlfriend O.o

I'm sorry to say, but you go around thinking you're of some superior power, boasting, bragging, whining and telling your entire...friends list, that women are so complicated that you can hardly understand them, making women seem like some really strange, awkward and just out-of-this-world thing. The last part is true. We are out of this world. We're awesome, you two men..I mean, boys are not.

I mean, it's not only this incident, but I see men complaining about how they can't understand women on Q&A sites and books and magazines.. Well, at least they try getting some help from those sources. On the other hand, it's seldom that women make such hell of a big fuss about how annoyingly simple men can get. Instead, we work our way around it. We may be annoying and naggy, at least we're not like some bunch of jerks that compares women to math(which in a way is good. Numbers and money goes together, so thanks).

So, my suggestion would be either you go pick up a book from the self-help section or join a support group, if women managed to make your like so miserable and you can't find a way to solve them(hint: you never will).

Therefore, "great minds think alike"? They sure do! And you guys do think alike..just maybe not all that great.

I appreciate and salute all the men and women who are willing to tolerate one another and making things work, whether they're friends, couples or colleagues. The acceptance of the fact that men and women are certainly different, is beautiful.

Be synergistic.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD