Social Media

Budget Party

Red. White. Blue.


Gup turned 19 recently on the 26th of September!

She likes all things British, so Char and I decided to get her a gift of gifts!haha Basically, it's a few small UK-themed items.

There were a pair of UK flag panties from Topshop!! There's also some stickers, a bottle of roll on perfume(not British.lol), the latest UK Malaysian stamps- both the Queen and Will & Kate, and a card :)

It has been some time since I held a paint brush and paint! So, I was excited when I had the idea to paint the box! Check it out!!

Photobucket
Nice nice? :D

Instead of the usual birthday lunch or movie or just hanging in the mall, we opted for Gup's house instead!

First things first, the birthday gift handover.


I was happy to see the look on her face when she saw the box :D Then she opened it and saw the panties! 


;)

Oh, by the way, we got the panties from Topshop along with ours!

Up: Char's Down: Mine

So anyway, our plan was to make some simple food and watch movies! So, on a Sunday, Char and I went over to Gup's place and we all made: 1) Garlic bread 2) Mushroom soup 3) Grilled tomato 4) Mashed potato. Actually, Char made the mashed potato at home and brought it :)

Garlic bread & Mushroom soup



Grilled tomatoes with lemon & pepper seasonings

AND HEREEEE, ARE OUR SNACKS WHILE WE WATCH MOVIES!! :D


Oh! Not to forget, we made floats too! :) It was certainly very filling! Especially because of the mashed potatoes haha

We managed to watch Source Code, it was really good. I think I have the DVD, but I never watched it. Not a bad movie afterall! Then, we watched Dirty Dancing :D I know Dirty Dancing is somewhat like Grease, very famous during those days, but I've never watched it.

And so, we decided to watch that. Unfortunately though, I had to leave in the middle of the movie when Baby was just going to confess her love for Johnny! Damnnnn..I know! I'll go find for it online to finish it :)

It was a nice day, hanging out with Gup and Char :) I wish FFC could do something like that one fine day!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD