Social Media

★ THE day ★

The very much procrastinated post about PROM is here.

(credits to the official photography)

No, Joe did not went to prom with me..he's far far away. To think that my classmate actually asked me to ask him to prom and get him to fly over. It's easier said than done, really. Plus, he didn't miss much, it's not very prom to me anyway...anddd I'll be busy running around!

Here's the hall anyway:




I was in charge of the registration area together with Sok Cheng until I had to help Charmaine with the music and slides.



I didn't manage to take many photos, and the official photographer's photos of me is kinda shitty. I look super fat and hippo-like happy baby.lmao So, I'm not gonna blog in detail.

Clearer shots are with her, but her camera died :/

I wasn't too busy till I don't get to eat, so I'm glad I got to sit down and eat :D The two VIP tables weren't filled, so I sat at the non-teachers one. So instead of queueing up at the buffet like this, 

(credits to the official photography)

We got served our rice, which I didn't get..so I went over to the buffet with my plate instead. and spaghetti(by choice) and the dishes are on the table!!

From right: Fried Beancurd ala Thai, Seasonal Vegetables, Chicken Breast with Mushroom, Ikan Asam Pedas, Stir Fried Beef with Spring Onion and Ginger Sauce, Wok Fried Prawn Butter and Curry Leaf

My favourite was the chicken with mushroom. It had that IKEA meatballs sauce taste, a little and a tinge of black pepper sauce taste. It had mashed hash browns mixed in it too!

Oh!! I also love the stir fried beef. It was sooooo good! It was just the right amount of chewiness, I hate it when the beef is overcooked and I have to swallow it in one huge ass lump no matter how long I chew it.

The vegetables was good, I love that they added cream and some cheese. Yummy!

Beancurd aka tofu was a bit hard and it's quite the common way of cooking it.

Fruits and so-called French Pastries.lol

The crowd was pretty unresponsive, which was bad, Char as the emcee was really bengang. But the lucky draws and other programmes went well. There was a game as well, which the participants didn't wanna run for a neck tie.lol

(credits to Charmaine)



People at my table. (credits to the official photography)

Don't know why, but the photographers at events tend to come to my table while there's food in my mouth. I'll just chew fast and swallow most of it, the rest will be hidden in my mouth.lmao But the shitty thing is that my cheek will bulge out. Ugh.

Our teachers, Puan Gan and Miss Nav (credits to the official photography)

Prom King and Prom Queen nominees (credits to the official photography)

During the "interview" part, the nominees were asked to describe something special about themselves, and most of them said "I have nothing special to say about myself". Oh dear, at least crap something up lah, right?

Alas, the Prom King and Prom Queen are crowned!

Liang Fa from EC and Olivia Tan(Char's best friend) from SDJ :) (credits to the official photography)


Among the other guys, I liked the Prom King's dressing best, Olivia won because she tried answering the questions :)

with Liana and Shafiah (credits to Shaf)

(credits to Charmaine)

with the Prom Queen, Olivia :) (credits to Charmaine)

(credits to Izzat)

(credits to Izzat)

My feet was aching like crap by the end of the night. My ankles felt like it was almost gonna sprain, BOTH sides! and the balls of my feet..oh dear, that's the worse, even after I remove my heels in the car and let my feet stretch out and breathe, it hurt like hell!

But all in all, I'm glad it's over, it definitely wasn't up to my expectation or how I picture it to be, but what's done is done, we did have some fun :)

My earring! :D

I'm hoping our graduation later this year would be even more successful :)

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD