Social Media

★ Prom Prep ★

I have been busy lately, that would explain my absence since the post about my dad giving me the TALK. It's sorta settled down now, in case you're wondering.

Last weekend was prom and the Friday night before the event, we, the committee and a few others went over to the hotel at about 5pm to get everything ready for the event! No, actually it's more like the backdrop for people to take photos.

You know, before entering the hall, there'll be photos taken for individuals or couples... Yup, that!

(Almost all photo credits to Char!)



Made out of aluminium foil!

Our stars are mostly weird looking, but hey! That's art and who would look  one by one just to find its faults, right? And I spoilt my black pen when drawing on the super smooth surface :(

Extra stars for the main backdrop, which was prepared by the hotel people.



Yuva, Hephzibah and Tamil left for tuition early, but it was nice of them to make a trip here. Gup had to send her mum to the bus station too, so sadly she had to went back early. As for the rest of us.....we went back around 8-8.30pm after getting our pasting done!


How's that? XD

The little stars aka the rolled scraps of foils was falling like shooting stars.lmao We glued it back la, if not it'll look so ugly.

Next day, they put that up with the queue pole!



We left soon after that and since mum was gonna pick me up at 9.30pm after her bible class, I called and asked if she'd pick me up from Char's instead and yup, she drove to dinner in Bukit Indah!

I was excited to eat hawker stall food, but the signs were mostly in Chinese. So, Char translated it for me.heh I ended up ordering too much for myself, small plates of Chai Tau Kway and Oh Luak aka Oyster Omelette!


Tun Aminah's one is tastier, but the tastiest so far was from the restaurant where I first had it which doesn't exist anymoreee :(

By the way, before prom, we were to send out a Prom Package to the participating schools, which consists of the schools in our district. Though in my opinion it was sent out a little too late, I think it's quite nice to do something like this :)

Each Prom Package would consist of...


One invitation card to the school, in the form of a clapper board, we cut the top part so you can actually 'clap' it.lol

A two-paper set of FAQ

 
...and a menu!

And these are not in the package, but yeah..just to show what I did.heh

Char edited it so it looks less complicated in the end. 


See you guys at prom!

Just in case you guys need the templates, here, take it!! I kept the other editable designs as psd. file though..so if you want, either let me know or DIY! :)

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD