Social Media

Cinnamon Buns & Raspberry Sorbet

On Friday, Joe told me to make a trip to the post office while we were doing our daily chat. I was surprised at first then I asked why. Seems like according to the tracking system, the postman came to my house but I wasn't home.

I checked PosLaju's site too and it was reported to be delivered at 11am or so on 31st May. I just left KL then. Mum gave them a call anyway to check my package's status and they said it just passed the customs =.=" Yeah, right.

Okay, fine. Maybe "Item to be collected at Counter Delivery" was for the postman, not me <_< But on the USPS site, it says "Addressee not available - Addressee advised to pick up the item". So, which is true?

He kept it a secret for almost a week, a great progress! :P He wouldn't tell me what's in it till I opened it myself...and I did! On that afternoon, dad passed me a package saying it's from Brandon.lol Dad did keep prying wanting to know who Brandon is and what's in the package but obviously I took my own sweet time because I had to take a picture before ripping it apart, right? Though I'm really excited, I can be patient when I want to.lol


I was Skyping with him at that moment, and I felt even he got impatient and a little frustrated with me opening the package nice and slow. My heart aches if I were to open it like a barbarian, okay?lol I used a blade in the end <_< 

First look into the package!

Rebecca was next to me while I was opening the package and she asked what it was. I guessed it's Philosophy's shampoo+shower gel+bubble bath, since I've mentioned I wanted them and I kept reblogging on Tumblr.LOL

It's quite pricey for me, so I never bought it though it's available online for about RM86. I figured when I make a trip to US, I'll get it there because 1) It's cheaper there 2) It'll save me luggage space, since I won't have to bring my shower gel and shampoo 3) Only he would smell me, right?lol

BUT HE GOT IT FOR MEEEEEE!!!!

I can smell like yummy food nowwwww!! :')

OMG! I tell you, it really smells like food. I have no freaking idea how the inventor invented those scents. I bet if used as a bubble bath, you'll just end up getting hungry in the bath tub...of course I mean tummy-hungry, don't think crooked :P

Check out the little note he included! Awww *heart melts*


Thank you, baby! I love you! :DDDD

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD