Social Media

She's TWENTY-TWO!

Who else but Michelle!!

Time passed really fast. Just last year we celebrated her 21st birthday with the giraffe-themed presents, the one that symbolizes freedom! I think in a way she got a tiny little bit of "freedom" because she's going to Australia in September alone! Just so you know, there's no such thing as freedom in my family no matter what's your age.

Anyway, during the one week long break in March, we went up to KL for holiday(except my dad, of course) and at the same time, celebrate her birthday.

She had class on the three days we were there, but only for a couple of hours...which was good! Why? Because on Thursday, we got ample time to shop for her present!LOL

I've already had in mind to get her a wallet since she's looking around for a long one. But JB doesn't have much choices, well, good ones. And so, that's what we got for her!

Went around Sunway Pyramid into shops I wouldn't usually enter because I either wouldn't be able to afford or I wouldn't bear to spend that sum of money. But since three of us were sharing, it's all good :)

Ended up getting her a wallet from her favourite Charles & Keith. And instead of getting a slice of cake, Reb and I rushed to get her four cupcakes from Cupcake Chic!


Reasons we were rushing: 1) Her class had almost ended 2) Mum switched hotel from Sun Inns Mentari to Sun Inns Lagoon, so we had to rush back to pack everything within 10 minutes.

Picked her up after that and back to Sunway Pyramid. We had lunch at Popeye's, my uncle and his wife were coincidentally there too, so they joined us.

We had two candles, but problem was we didn't have a lighter or matches. Mum had to enter the kitchen and borrowed some match(I think), but guess what? We had to wait with lighted candles for some time since Michelle went to Giant to get mineral water=.="


She came back and saw the cupcakes and candles. She was very blur since it was unexpected when we wished her Happy Birthday. Mum wanted us to sing the birthday song for her, but she didn't want since we were getting enough attention from other customers with the candles.lol


No song, but we can't give the birthday wish a miss!

Fake candle-blowing moment!haha

What happened was, I didn't wanna use flash so the actual candle-blowing moment was super blurry. Had to ask her to fake it while I turn on the flash.haha Good enough.

There! Her new wallet:)

I feel that Fossil has awesome wallets. It's my favourite brand but I haven't own anything from there because of the price *sigh* It shall be my wallet when I start earning money. GUESS has ugly wallets. Coach has overpriced wallets. The Roxy wallets available there were huge and ugly. Okay, I don't remember what other brands we checked out.

So yes! Glad she likes her present.

That's all about her birthday, rewind to Day One. We headed for IKEA as soon as we reached! Okay, more like as soon as we checked-in and picked Michelle up from her university.

...for the meatballs, of course!!

Mum had a sudden craving for IKEA's delicious meatballs. We usually don't order their other food as they taste rather bland. Like their chicken wings and spaghetti looks good, but tasteless. However, we gave their chicken chop a try and it was pretty good! A bit too salty in a way though.

After that, we went to 1Utama since it's nearby. Rebecca wanted Sticky Candy so bad, but according to Michelle, it tastes very chemical-ish, plus it's a little expensive. She got jelly beans from Candylicious though! So she was happy.

Had Pistachio and some chocolate and nut(forgot the flavour), which was reaaally good for RM7!

I liked Candylicious' ice-creams. It doesn't taste too sweet and isn't filling like Baskin Robbins'. So, Haagen Dazs remains #1, maybe Candylicious comes after.


Oh! I forgot to mention on the second day, Thursday, ah ku and Mai Ling brought us to Petaling Street then Pavillion for dinner! Dinner was awesomeeeee! I still can't get over it! We had Sushi Tei. My uncle's treat :D

Danial has brought Michelle to many sushi eateries, including Sushi Tei, but we don't have it in JB. So she was pretty neutral-feeling towards it, but I was head over heels..till today.lmao

Friday we headed back down to JB. Pretty disappointed I had to give the 4th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012 a miss:( The event was from 15th-18th March, mum wasn't willing to drive me there, she just wanted to go home. Next year, perhaps.

Freaking hot air balloon ride only RM10 per person can?!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD