Social Media

Mailbox: Package with Love / I smell like him

I'm supposed to be snoozing in my bed right now since it's 10.46pm aka my sleepy time, I'm having menstrual cramps and I'm reaaaaally sleepy. But I figured I should start at least a bit of this post.

As I've mentioned a couple of times before in previous posts, I love receiving letters, parcels, any mail! Not newsletters from colleges, though.

Sooooo..yesterday(13th), I got my Love Package!!!!! I didn't know till I came home from school, Michelle rushed to the bathroom to tell me. So you can picture how rushing I was to get done with my shower. I had to tell Joe to hold on because I needed to hurry up and couldn't reply him in between washing my hair.LOL

Yep, I was soooo excited! It's my first package from him! Actually, even if he sent me a letter, I'd be equally excited!:D

Rushed to my package right out of shower!

I know beforehand that there'll be two shirts, one his and the other which he bought for me. Knowing I'll be taking pictures and showing him, I grab my pretty pink roses shorts instead of the plain blue one I took out before shower.haha



You must be scratching your head, wondering why it doesn't look like the normal brown box or the usual packages, but an "American Supports You" box. Well, it's supposed to be for military people that has been deployed, so family members don't have to pay so much for postage fee as they only pay say $8 for a box and they can fit as many things in it as possible.

Haha! Yup, I've got military package!

But somehow, that cheap fee doesn't apply to me. Maybe it only applies to Iraq and Afghanistan..so Malaysia is charged at the usual rate :/


Back to my process of ripping the package apart. Okay, I'm not that wild lah, though there's the excitement and suspense, I don't want to spoil the box! But I ended up ripping it anyway <_<

I just couldn't help it! It's hard to keep calm when the tapes just won't tear. Thankfully, a scissors was nearby and offered some help :)

First thing I see when the magic box is open !!!!!!

*to be continued in school*
*I didn't go to school, hence, continued at home*

Slowly removed the tape holding the opening of the plastic bag(I didn't want to ruin it, duh) and I could already smell his cologne!

First look into the bag

Joe included this Mix & Match! note with short descriptions of the things inside the bag:D


So cute, right!haha I felt like I was in kindergarten again!


Let's get down to business! See what he got for me. Weeeeeee!


1) His heavily-sprayed-with-cologne T-shirt!!

I liked the smell of his cologne, that's the reason why he sprayed it on. It was a little overwhelming when I took it out of the plastic wrapper, but I understand that's just to make sure the scent stays on till it reaches me:)

Michelle was hilarious. I could tell she was holding it till she couldn't take it anymore since she has sensitive nose like I do, so she asked if she could open the windows.LOL

But...YAY! I got a boyfriend tee!haha


:D

2) T-shirt from Aeropostale

Aeropostale is this American brand, very much like Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister..etc. But it's the slightly cheaper version. Actually, all these brands remind me of our Padini. It's very similar!



Initially, he asked what size am I and I said I'm not sure of US measurements, but my Forever 21 clothes are in S, which is a little baggy for me. So mayyyybe I'm XS?

I was a little worried as I checked Aeropostale's size chart a few days later and I'm supposed to be an S, not XS. But turns out, he got me an M because he said he has never shopped for girls before and he had to reconfirm with the salesgirl that he was in the girls section and they all looked like kids' clothing.hahaha

I took out the shirt and got kinda self conscious but I had to try it on anyway, right? So I put it on andddd..IT'S JUST RIGHT! How on Earth could he make such a smart guess?lmao It isn't too baggy or too tight. Thank God, man!

3 & 4) Buffalo Wild Wings sauces

Buffalo Wild Wings is this place where they serve Buffalo Wings as in the chicken wings which are really famous in the US, I think. And they're his favourite! In January last year, he took this Blazin' Challenge where he has to eat 12 wings prepared with their signature Blazin' sauce(the spiciest of all 16 sauces) in 6 minutes and guess what? He won!heh



I haven't got the chance to make chicken wings to be dipped with those sauces, but I tried on the prawns mum fried last night. The Mild one is sour. Not bad, but there's the celery smell *faint* haha and the Honey BBQ tasted good! I obviously prefer that one over celery lah.haha I'll finish it up nevertheless:)

5) Tootsie Roll

It's a coca-flavoured chewy candy that has been around since 1896.

Wikipedia-ed it and whaaaat?! It's been introduce to Singapore but not Malaysia?



6) Skittles in SHARE SIZE!

It's so sweet of him to buy all the candies in big packets. I feel bad that I sent him small packets of everything last Christmas. But I couldn't help it..my package was already very heavy:(

I think the reason he got share sizes for me is that so I can share with my family...and maybe my friends. How thoughtful :)


7) Starburst

Another American favourite other than Skittles and Tootsie Roll. Starburst is similar to Sugus, except that the fruity taste is stronger in Starburst. I know his favourite flavour!!!!XD


8) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

We do have it here in Malaysia, but it's quite hard to find. Actually, I don't know where I can get it other than duty-free places like Langkawi and Hershey's stores, which in JB we don't have..

Reese's is my mum's favourite. She doesn't really like candies and chocolates but I remember when she first got it at the Hershey's store outside of Universal Studios Singapore, she fell in love with it! Now my dad likes it too after sharing one packet with me.lol


9) Minnesota magnet

All because he know I like travel-themed things. So far, he has strike two things off my wish list. No one has ever cared to follow my wish lists before, actually! :)

I mean, of course my family give me what I want and need, but my wish lists....


Andddddd this! Is my Valentine's Day cum birthday present :D Yayayeeeee! I'm happy, very happy. I wore his shirt for the second day in a row. Mum's going to wash it and there does his nice smell:( Nevermind, I'll just wait for him to come here.heh

The cologne actually smells a little different from when he sprayed on the letter. It smells a lot better on the shirt :)

Thank you, baby! I hope you like the small package I sent you for Valentine's! It's probably reaching in within a few days. I tracked it yesterday and the package has been sent out of CA on the 8th!

1 comment

  1. That's a lot of present you got from your BF, that is so sweet~

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Theme by BD