Social Media

Flowers from Lover boy / It's going down in history :)

I've got early Valentine's Day flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the screaming will never end)

Okay. Stopped. Gotta blog, right?

Story goes like this. I was done chatting with Joe at about 4.30pm yesterday(9th) since I chased him to either study or sleep. I went on Googling random things like Leo Club's Youth Camp and Exchange Program, vacancies..bla bla.

At 4.46pm, there was a phone call. I decided to ignore it since I have this thing about not answering unknown phone calls. I figured if you really need to get to me, you'd text after several missed calls. Second time it rang. Okayyy okayyy..I picked it up.

Some Malay man with a very noisy background introduced he's from somewhere, which I heard as buruh(labourer) and asked if I'm Naomi. I said yes, and he continued by confirming with me my address. I was kinda creeped out at that moment, thinking how he knew my name and house address. He then asked if I'm at work or at home. I was like.."crap, should I hang up?" But I said no, I'm not working. And he ended by telling me to wait at home. I was like..."uh? oh..okay." but before hanging up, I asked him again what this was for..and he said something something hand bouquet. *hang up*

I was kinda excited but creeped out at the same time. More creepy than happy, actually. I bugged Michelle to company me to the hall as dad and mum was napping in their room. I went to the living room with cold hands.lmao I knowww I knowww..I get cold hands very easily, okay?

The man arrived and I went out to receive the flowers. Oh! Before the man arrived, Michelle and I were guessing who'd send me flowers. I kinda chilled thinking it must be one of my good friends since well, only they have my address and they read my blog. Joe did came up in our heads too, but I thought, "Nah..as much as I wish it's him, I don't think so..", but I texted him on FB Messenger anyway.

Conversation went like this:
Me: Babe. You didn't send me any flowers right?
Joe: What makes you ask that? I'm not that nice
Me: I just got flowers
Joe: From who?
Me: Red roses *sends a picture* I don't know from who..the card says To: Nay-o-mee I couldn't wait a whole week From: Your secret admirer
Joe: Well it is that time of the year
Me: I'm thinking it's one of my friends cz only a few knows my address
Joe: Well I must say that shop does good work [I didn't sense anything fishy!]
Me: And on the receipt it says to Naomi Mentzer
Joe: Your blog says you wanted flowers
Me: Yeah, but only you, Gup, Char, Meat and about 4 other girl friends have my address. Michelle thought it was you surprising me.lol I was secretly hoping too.. [hoping like mad that it's him]
Joe: That's crazy talk
Me: Haha!
Joe: Okay my face hurts now [Omg! Seems like it's him! Pleaseee please be true]
Me: Why?
Joe: The smiling [!!!]
Me: Yeah, I secretly hope you gave me flowers?lol [I have to confirm!]
Joe: Yeah did you get the cookies too? [HSKJFGFUIhflUIEFUJHBFHFYR!!!!]
Me: OMG!! WHAT ON EARTH?!! Okay, I'm really gna cry now

I Skyped with him after that. According to him, he as waiting for my text while keeping track of the time as he stated it should be delivered between 5-7pm, the best time if I was at school :)


I was hoping it was him because 1)It'll be the sweetest thing everrrr! 2)If it's some random dude, it's creepy.

Before he admitted being the sender, while we were still guessing, I even told Michelle he's the only one that pronounces my name as Nay-o-mee, my proper pronunciation of my name. Andddd I was right!

!!!!! My FIRST FIRST FIRST!

I've always thought my first bouquet would be the first time I meet him in person.. if I go there, he'll be waiting for me with flowers at the airport. If he comes, somehow he'll get me flowers la.

But...I guess not! :D *jumps around*



He Googled and found a florist in Johor Jaya. Yup, he bought it online.hehe

the biggest clue! :)


It came with 10 stalk of roses and 3 cushion hearts :D

....andddd Famous Amos cookies!!!!! How on Earth did he know I love them? This is so acceptable!


Uh huh! They're real flowers *happy tears*

Hey, tater tot! Thanks for these flowers. You have no idea how I felt when I confirmed it was from you. Yeah yeah, so you made me cry twice or thrice..but shhhh.. Anyway, you win this round..or all the rounds for this whole month. Just because you made melt. I mean, you always make me melt with your words, but this time I have pretty red roses to accompany me! Now it's my turn to think of something this awesome. I'm screwed. Blame it on me not being a left hander XD But yes, thanks a lot a lot. It means a lot to me, YOU mean the world to me. Well, I don't plan on tearing up again, so.....THANKS, CRAZY MONKEY! I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU! There! right smack on my blog! Just letting the whole world know ;) Yeah, you like that.haha

I know the moment we finally meet will be 10000000000X awesomer than this, I just know it. Thanks for being the best and the greatest! Muahhh! :*

*music plays* Baby, you light up my world like nobody else.. okay, only that line is appropriate for a guy. One Direction, you're sexist!LOL

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (4 days in advance), BABY! 
...and all of you who's celebrating..or not! :)

1 comment

Instagram

Theme by BD