Social Media

Char The Whale

Just to clarify things before you carry on reading this post, but I'm not as pervertic as I seem to be. I just think it's funny to make cards like this.LOL

Charmaine's birthday was on 12 January. We went out on the following Sunday instead since it was more convenient to go for lunch on Sundays.

Gup and I made this card for Char. We know she likes aztec, tribal, African inspired stuffs..but we couldn't afford a bag and couldn't find tops or any other things, what more within our budget. Yeah, there's always those woodeny bracelets, but it's too common and blah.

We got her black and white stripey top, I don't know how to describe, but it's halter neck, I'm not sure if it's the correct term, but she's suppose to tie the neck part into a side bow.

Take a look at the card we made!!!

Tried to print out an Aztec coin, but the paper was too glossy:(



I can explain myself before you start criticizing me!haha

1) Gold wording- Char has this thing about stroking anything, papers, books, whatever. It looks pervertic whenever she does it, but she just likes it.
2) Photo- She likes Donnie Yen, the IP Man man.LOL[head] Her favourite guy feature is hot sweat, as in hot guys that sweat, in her case..her crushes only, duh[body] She loves South Africa and everything tribal, since she's been there[legs from the Zulu tribe!LOL]

She loves whales and calls herself Char The Whale. That explains the whale logo at the bottom:) 

Aztec prints for the back of the card!

We met up for lunch and headed for Secret Recipe since the Korean BBQ meal was expensive and we're poor souls.LOL

Birthday girl and a slice of her favourite Carrot Slice from us:)

My favourite black pepper chickens have been disappointing me lately :/

Oh! Gup's dory fish with lobster sauce was GOOOOOOD!

She had some Caribbean style fish

Halfway through our food, Gup handed her the present and card!

COMPARE the expressions

While reading our notes


...almost there..

Yup, that's what she does! Now you know.hahaha

Went around Tebrau City to waste time after that. Char had to go back earlier than us, so off she went! But Gup left awhile after too..so I was left alone. Oh, I found an awesome waiting spot! The bench between Esprit and G2000. Reason: Free WiFi!!

Waiting for Gup in MNG while she tried on some colourful jeans


Continued with church's 28th anniversary till 10+ after that. I almost doze off in church..was soooo sleepy! No pictures of that though! Didn't had the mood.

Damn laptop! No photoshop :(

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD