Social Media

Nit turns 21

Nithiyah, Michelle's best friend for years, invited us to her 21st birthday party at her house on Christmas eve! Her birthday is actually in March, but didn't had the time, so Christmas eve, it is!:)



Decorations at the mini stage area was done by themselves! The dress code was maroon and white, but as usual, how many will keep to the theme, right?

Loved what they did with the chandelier!

Balloony!

Initially, I thought the balloons were filled with helium gas since it was "floating", but Mic and Reb noticed it was stuck on using masking tape. Whoops!

And here comes the birthday girl, in a sexy red and black saree, bridal-like makeup and everything in between.. from the salon! She was a little late, but that's what you call being fashionably late, no?

Bling Bling


The party kicked start with the Birthday song! Since there were people leaving early, might as well get the cake cut first, right? Actually, I like the cake cutting first, it brings out the birthday mood and all..also because we'll get to leave early without missing out on the cake :P

We were Nit's right hand people, from placing the cake nicely to handing her tissues to taking photos!heh

HUGEEEE box of cake!

light up the candles on the pretty cake!

A princess and a doctor, two in one. Awesome!

Cake cutting time!

One of the best phocs, happy babies are the best!heh


Wonder what she wished for...considering the fact that it is her 21st birthday :P


If I'm not wrong, Indians have this tradition of feeding cake to elders and family members and basically anyone they respect or are close to..Correct me if I'm wrong or if you have something to add. I'm totally not sure about this tradition as only two years back at Narishma's birthday party was where I knew such thing existed.

Nit's parents :)

The one in gray is her sister, Lokini 


Besties for..the 9th year this year? Holy cow!

More phocs!!

Don't you think it looks like her wedding instead?! :) Looks like her wedding's gonna be extravagant!


One of the best phocs too! Caught her in action :P

"Key" giving time! Does this really mean it's freeeeeeeedom? heheh Michelle didn't want a key pendant, but mum got her a small one anyway since my mum's still a tad bit traditional despite being modern and pretty open minded XD


It's quite princessy. We know Nit's all about princesses;)


Happy family :)

It was fireworks time and after that was foooooooooooood! Was starving by then! Glad I got to help out with the photo taking though :D

My camera can't take good firework shots :(

Look at that sibuk girl! =.="

Nasi Briyani, mutton, achar and some chicken

The mutton was gooooood! I love mutton or beef that isn't over cooked so it'll be easy to bite:D The red chickeny thing couldn't be Ayam Masak Merah... I don't know what it is, but it was yummy!! And of course, not forgetting SATAYYYY!


Nit was getting very panicky every now and then, and was pretty tension..like a bride, seriously!haha! But hey, everything turned out well, so no worries!;)


Wonder how my 21st birthday would be celebrated. I don't want the usual buy-cake-sing-birthday-song-among-the-five-of-us kinda thing..I want my friends and mum's side of the family! and you! If only you could come celebrate my 21st with me, I'd go berserk. Good berserk. haha!

ps: If you didn't get it, PHOCS= PHOTOS ;)

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD