Social Media

Lunch at Charlie Brown Cafe

Yesterday, Tuesday, was the second day I've been to Singapore this week, and third this month. So, I planned to make a trip with Manmit to Singapore as it has been sooooo long since I saw her!

How can she even not miss me when I'm supposed to be her best friend? *sigh* Anyway, on Monday night she told me she couldn't make it as she had driving class:( I didn't reply because I was in Singapore with my uncle and family(post on that later), and I decided to go anyway since Michelle and Wawa was going too.

I was also supposed to meet up with Yen ShanShan for my KP-signed container thingy, but she slept through the entire time I was there.LOL But it's fine, not important. So, there I went with Mic and Wawa 313@Somerset, H&M and Bugis:)


We basically spent our whole day just window-shopping..to think that we didn't  realise H&M store was right next to 313@Somerset and that Charlie Brown Cafe aka SNOOPY!!! was right next to H&M, in 313@Somerset=.="

We found our way around eventually.heh




Visiting this cafe has been on Michelle's wishlist for a while now, ever since she wanted to go to the one in Penang, but didn't manage to and the one in KL kept postponing its opening date. So, you bet she was freaking happy when we accompanied her here!

Just so you know, Charlie Brown Cafe is on the right hand side of H&M. If you're coming from the inside of the mall, Forever 21 on your left, walk straight into the food area, turn left, walk straight out the doors and you'll see an Irish Restaurant & Bar on your left. A couple of steps and the cafe would be right in front of you! 


I just realised the initial table we sat at was #7!

Flicking through the menu..quite less selection, but good enough:)

Pancakes with different characters' faces!

To order, we have to write down our orders on this cute piece of order paper. Three times of the same word- order. I need Thesaurus' help, or maybe just my personal Thesaurus.haha

Oooh! I like this photo!:P


Hand that piece of paper in at the counter and your food is on its way! While waiting, we spent some time for photos!


MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree..how lovely are my branches!



Aaaaand the food has arrived!!! Being hungry while I typed this, I'm feeling hungrier by the minute!


Michelle and I shared Beef Lasagne, Wawa's was the Hawaiian Baked Rice and all of us shared the Margherita Pizza! The pizza was pretty much tasteless, I think the one I had at Langkawi tasted better though this one obviously looks better. Even the pizza base tasted like cheap ones you can get from the supermarket.

My favourite- Beef lasagne! It is superrrrr goooood!

We ordered just a tad bit more than we could eat...as usual:P So, we helped each other polish up the food.heh

Helping out with Wawa's baked rice. This was good too!

Happy tummies!!

Lastly, we had pancakes!! With raspberry jam and whipped cream! and Linus' face!


Yeah yeah, go try it. You know you want to! I wouldn't say it's highly highly recommended, or a must-go for their food, but if you like Snoopy and beef lasagne, I say GO! Otherwise, it's optional XD

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD