Social Media

Zero Gravity

I'm back from KL!!!! Westlife's concert was on Friday night, which I went up in the morning and came back yesterday.

Let's not waste time and cut to the chase.

I left Sunway at around 6pm just in case there's traffic jam that could put me in the risk of reaching the venue late. Thank God there wasn't any slow traffic as it usually would:)

Reached Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil at around 7pm and I was kinda alone since...I was alone.lol But it was good anyway:) My first objective was to find for the queue and there! Right in front of me. Since it was still early, time to shop!!

Wait...there's no merchandise stands in sight. Decided to walk over to the life size cutouts of the lads, had a few attempts to take a photo with it, but since one by one people were talking photos with their favourite members...and being alone doesn't help at all:( So, there! That's one reason why being alone sucks.

I had to take at least one shot of the backdrops, so I opt for the one where there was less people. Behind the lads=.="

better than none!LOL

I wish I had Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Girls' powers

*Mr. Fantastic for his loooong flexible arms and Invisible Girl's ability to create a invisible force field.

Then! I noticed the girl(behind my photo) was holding to a Westlife fan. So, I went up to her and her friend and asked. Apparently, they were selling merchandises about 10m away from where I was. So, I walked there to check out the stuffs!!

I bought a t-shirt(RM35), tote bag(RM25) and a fan(RM10). By the way, they're UNOFFICIAL *major sadness* But better than none lah...Oh, before you start, save your lectures on how I could print nicer t-shirts for that price. I knowwwwww!

Figured I should go into the hall since there was nothing left for me to do. Plus, the GOLD lane was rather empty!:D 

Once again, my ticket!

The yet-to-be-filled stadium

this is my view! I thought I'd be closer, but again, the ticket seller cheated Mic

Notice I wrote "again"? That's because I was cheated the last time I bought The Click Five's concert ticket too.

TC5's concert.

I was told it's like the above(the floor area, excluding the back and top). But when I was there, it wasn't a T-shaped stage. the middle part was seatings too! Think I angry or not? VVIP la konon..but I saw normal fans at that area too. I bought freaking VIP=.="

Westlife's concert

The black X is where my seating is supposed to be, but in reality, it's at the red X. Still close enough, but I hate liars and cheaters.

When I was brought to my seat, on my right was two girls, and about 45mins later, a guy and his mum(I think..since she looks old and they didn't talk as how a couple would talk.LOL). Nope, didn't make friends with any of them since neither side look friendly. Oh well, I'm better off as a loner:P

I was soooo sleepy waiting for the concert to start..and having Pitbull's event advertisement repeating for a thousand and one time sure didn't help. at all. I was early, so not Westlife's fault..though they were a little late. But, forgivable. What's 30mins compared to 9 years, right?

The concert kicked off at 9 plus with lights circling the curtain for the Space effect and BAM! "When You're Looking Like That" was the opening song!!


This is probably during "World of Our Own"



Change of clothes before coming out with "Safe"





In between the concert, there was a marriage proposal! Uh huh! The one in China was backstage, but this was onstage! It was pre-planned by the man in red, but it was a surprise to the lady. Everyone sang "My Love" together. The moment was totally aww-worthy.

Bloody lucky lah! Got Westlife to sing for their marriage proposal and hug them a thousand and one times. Hmph!

On the left is Kian and Mark recording video.lol


when he popped the question:)...What if she says no?*evil laughs*


Nicky saw signs wishing him Happy Birthday in advance(his birthday is on 9th, today), but he announced that it was one of their crew's exact birthday instead and got us to sing for him.


change again for the medley!

They did a mash up of "Viva La Vida", "Only Girl", "The Time"(only the Dirty Bit part where they danced so cutely.LOL) and "Bad Romance".



During "You Raise Me Up", Kian got us to raise our phones! Usually at rock concerts, people light their lighters, but it's so freaking dangerous as you might burn your own thumb if not your neighbours' mane.LOL

A long time ago, I downloaded a lighter app on my phone and it's finally put into good use!

Tadahhh!

It kept blowing off, so I just used the torch app halfway throughXD

Just look at it!


My favourite Mark:)



Here's Kian recording fans cheering for his soon-to-be-born baby:)





Give it up for the very happy band!!


Closing up the show with "Uptown Girl"


I didn't write down the titles of the songs they sang, but there was about 20 songs I think. It was a mixture of their old songs and newer ones.

Before singing "My Love", Nicky asked who was in high school when the song first came out. Damn, I didn't had the opportunity to raise my hand because I was in primary school=.=" Then he said something like "That shows how old we are.." hahaha

Oh! I found the song list!
When You're Looking Like That
World Of Our Own
What Makes A Man
Safe
Home
My Love
Beautiful Tonight*
Medley
Seasons In The Sun
You Raise Me Up
Already There*
I Will Reach You*
Flying Without Wings*
What About Now
Uptown Girl*

They're all my favourites, but the one with * is my favourite times 10!:D

Some clearer shots by JS Concert




On the way out, I saw a merchandise stand which wasn't there earlier! They must've set up late. Now, that's the official one. A t-shirt and recycle bag. Soooo tempting to get it with a but. The t-shirt cost RM90, while the bag was RM80. Not really a surprise since it's from Ireland, anything around UK and Europe is expensive.

Two reasons why I decided to walk pass the stand without looking back for the second time:
1) It's wayyyy out of my budget:(
2) RM50 left in my wallet. I didn't bring much, you see

*huge sigh*

Super happy after the concert! Can you believe there are people who actually brought home that banner? That's illegal, yo!

This concert was soooo awesome! It was worth the 9 years of waiting...but, can we not wait that long for another Asia tour? Pleaseeee:) My childhood dream has been strike off the wish list*happiness*

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD