Social Media

Happy 18th, Gup!

.....GUP TURNED 18 LAST MONDAY!!!..But Char and I brought her out on Sunday instead.


Actually, it was more like we went to her house and she brought us out since she drove.lol


She was still sick, actually...but who can say no to celebrating birthday?XD

Anywayyyy..we went over to Living Room to have lunch, but since Gup and I accidently ate earlier, we ordered light snacks only.


Fried scallops. Very much like those at Sushi King(which is a little tastier)

Mash potato with black pepper sauce. Super spicy:S

Chicken Balls! No, not their balls balls, but chicken meat in the form of balls.LOL


A week before, I went over to Char's house after school to do Gup's present, an unofficial Chameleon Circuit custom made t-shirt:)

Before + After! Nice nice? There's a red telephone booth at the back done by Char too:)


We coloured the words in my hand, okay!...with the help of a stencil, of course.

Pardon my super haggard look. I was rushing!


We were so excited to hand it over to Gup, knowing she's been on a Dr. Who and Chameleon Circuit craze recently but couldn't get their official tee. Check out her expression;)

Btw, the t-shirt's from Dorothy Perkins. It's good quality and it's from the UK


Super duper happy!! Hmm..we expected this:)

...Oops! The telephone booth is supposed to be blue, not red.LOL

Random shots with birthday girl!










My half-sexy-half-cow legs + Gup's camouflage legs

The dude who took these two photos below was a Japanese-looking guy who's working there. He's kinda cute, but not my type la(unfortunately). He was laughing at our supposed-to-be-funny faces the whole time..that it kinda tak jadi=.="

Char and I agreed that he's very Gurpreet's though!..and she admitted of having a crush on him!hahaha High five, Char!


the not-so-funny face

 After eating and lots of girl talk(about guys, duh) we headed for KSL City to just walk around since it was not only nearby, but also Gup wanted to check out her Dr. Who cetak rompakXD...she didn't buy it in the end. Wanted original DVDs la, konon:P

Gup wanted to save some bucks on the parking fee, so we round the housing area nearby twice in a freaking warm car condition(I could feel the sweat rolling down my neck!). But since it was a Sunday, all spots have been filled.

So, we decided to park in KSL's parking lot and split the fee. Thank God!lol This is no princess syndrome of mine, okay..it was really hot that day(like every other days)! And I was wearing black. Black absorbs the most heat!

Went walking around, Char and Gup got themselves some rings. And soon, I had to leave since mum was waiting for me nearby and as you guys know, 98% of the time I go out, I have a curfew of reaching home between 4pm and 5pm.


Full length photo to show off my new MNG dress! Love it like madddd!

An update to my previous emo-stalker-mode post, HE'S BACK!!!!! Like back back. To Facebook! See, I told ya it wasn't the last time I'd talk to him:DDD

And anddd, he commented "Beautiful" on the photo above, though personally, I think my face doesn't look as good as it could've been.LOL But was over the moon anyway:)

Just let me daydream for awhile can?....okay, I should lower my hopes now*sigh*

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD