Social Media

Zoo Outing & Ladies' Fellowship

Not gonna elaborate much since I'm not in the mood of blogging. I know I haven't been blogging..especially when I already got my new handphone and is supposed to blog about that. But, maybe a little later:P

So, last Saturday, Vineyard Kids' Church finally organised an outing after such a long time! This time, it's to the zoo!! Johor Zoo. I haven't been there since I was 2 years old?

This zoo holds a memory of me for my parents and Mic. It was something about I didn't want to say the word "duck" when they taught me animal listings..but when I went to this zoo and saw ducks, I kept saying "duck".LOL Imagining me saying "duck" repeatedly is somewhat scary:S

Reb brought her fashionista hat and I brought my "Yo! Yo! Wassup, dawg?!" Korea cap:)

We were one of the few to arrive. Was crazy excited since..well, it's an outing to the zoo! Actually, zoo isn't that exciting lahh, I don't know why. Maybe because of the smell, and the thought of monkey's fleas are gonna fly to me*freaks and runs away*

Reb and her friends, Breena and Kausalya:P

Everyone gathered at the "Bird Show" area since there was a shed. And this ice cream man is damn smart! He rode this motorbike there and ALL the kids flocked around his bike! Bet he earned some extra bucks that day from our kids.lol

Jessica has this mindset about the ice cream man's ice cream cannot be trusted.LOL

You're supposed to be happy about the ice cream, kid! What's up with the pout?lol

The kids! Everyone's sooooo happy!

Danial/Iman and hyperactive boy(I don't know his name).LOL

Waiting for the "Bird Show" to start!

Bird Show started with a huge bird flying here and there, grabbing food from the trainer.


It look scary and pretty at the same time.LOL

Then, the parrots. They're cute in a way..they can count, match and act! I have a video, but it takes too long to upload on YouTube, so, no videos:P




Jared helped to shuffle the bowls


on the left: Louis..helping out with the parrot's stunts.

It drizzled a little during the Bird Show, many people left, but our kids just either sat there or moved to a nearby shady area:) The drizzle stopped though, thank God!


Aunty Jennifer and Iris giving out instructions before class teachers brought the kids jalan-jalan!

Time to look at animals!!


here's Gary with the deer


Std 3 & 4 English class:)


The kids paid RM1 to touch the rabbits. MOLESTERS ALERT!!!!!:S


The snake's skin was peeling!! My first time ever witnessing it!!


I didn't wanna go near this monkey's cage below because I was scared his looooong fur's fleas will fly to me!LOL Feel like bringing him for a haircut!


The pitiful sun bear who just sat at the grills..either waiting for food or waiting for the day the grills magically opened for him to go out...


And they said the lions were big and fed well...I beg to differ. They were sooo thin! Especially the female and the cubs!!

Then, I came across these 2 monkeys. I don't know the name of their species, so I'll just call them monkeys. While I was taking their photo, I noticed something that made me go "Aww..monkey besties". Then! I put down my camera and looked more intensely!


Omg! Is that monkey picking out fleas for his friend?!

I was amazed by that thought and couldn't help but to went and look from their front view!


Monkey A(left) and Monkey B(right)

Monkey A was picking Monkey B's fleas(at least that's what I think) and eating them!!! AHHHHHHH! No doubt about that because I saw Monkey A picking B's fur, look at his fingers and put it into his mouth!! Got that "tsp tsp tsp" sound some more!!LOL




I found this monkey very ugly! I don't know why, it just looks ugly to me.hahaha


Oh! This animal reminds me of those of dinosaur's age! Look at its head!

*Googling and encyclopedia-ing*

Ah hah! Found! LOOK!
Corythosaurus

Hypacrosaurus

Oviraptor

Therefore, I made my own conclusion that this animal, bird or whatever it is, is a evolution of those dinosaurs..just like the elephants that have hairs and crocodiles and the crab-like creature!

Okay, next.


I don't like crocodiles!! They look really fake like 95% of the time! Imagine you touch it "Ah haha! It's fake one lahh..see *poke* see see*poke poke*" SNAP, and there goes your whole hand:)


ohh..the hippos were somehow kinda cute(but no, they're not my favourite animal)! They are HUGE and lazy though..ohh! I saw hairs on their nose too! Like..cats! What do they call that? Oh! WHISKERS!LOL


Pretty colourful little birds:)


Flamingos! I like the fact that they're white with a hint of pink. The colour is very well matched!


Oh..this pond stinks like mad! I know, I can't expect perfume-fragrant-smell in the zoo..I just meant that this particular area is damndamndamn smelly!! I don't know what those animals did that other animals in the zoo didn't.lol


The racoon was CUTE! It kept walking back and forth like people thinking..only in a very fast pace.

Went back home, suffering from mosquito bites that are threatening to turn into eczema..and slept....

Now, for the Ladies' Fellowship event yesterday, Purple Rain.

I'm not involved actually, since it caters to older women.LOL But Aunty Siew Gek needed my help with their craft, a friendship band. So, I went with my mum.




from left: Eng Hwa, Aunty Jenny, Ann and mum..with the refreshments.


Now, that's Aunty Siew Gek. She purposely went to the saloon after the zoo outing!




Thank God for Jessica..or I'll be so bored there!


Jessica's mum, Aunty Russia lead worship.


View from the back of the chapel.


April babies!!!

Myself and a few other aunties taught the rest of the aunties how to tie the friendship band. I tell you, it was...(lost of words)..teaching aunties. But it was okaylah..I survived:)

Then, they were asked to exchange friendship bands with their friends and all..Jessica and I wasn't involved, but Jie Jie Annie exchanged with Jess and Aunty Teresa exchanged with me.LOL

The colour of the one I made was more elegant though:(

Okay. I'm finally done with a blog post! Woohooo for me!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD