Social Media

Haagen Dazs treat!

Yesterday was quite awesome! Not that I did much, but my initial plan to hang around CS alone(though I know it can be deadly boring!) just to loose, was changed to accompanying Sher to Singapore Polytechnic!

Ps to Gup: sorry for the last minute cancellation!

Sher had to submit her SP application form and other documents, so there we went! I was quite excited about this trip because I've never been to Singapore's schools! Not like it's a must-see tourist spot la..just that..well, it's a different feeling than lepaking around!


MRT stopped at Dover and there we are- SP!


they actually have a built-in McDonalds' there! Cool, but quite unhealthy.lol

I warned Sher to not eat McD everyday if she gets a place in SP, or I might not recognise her the next time I meet her.LOL


Student Service Centre, Sher's destination:)

Sher bought a stack of envelopes just to use ONE for her documents, but the lady said "Just put the forms into the red box..the envelope..no need *smiles*" Hahaha! It's okay, Sher! At least you had the heart to make it look presentable:P


went halfway then gave up.lol

Since Sher wanted to treat me Haagen Dazs for my belated birthday present(actually, she told me long time already, just that no time), we went to VivoCity!

We had a hard time choosing between Suntec City and VivoCity..but I knew Sher's all about VivoCity and she finally spoke out. I knew it! I just wanted to hear her say.hahaha

We had alot of time on our hands, since shopping and window shopping wasn't in our plan..till I even considered going to Singapore Zoo!haha! It should be fun if we went..

Errr...no. Just Googled and ticket price= $20 :O


looking for Haagen Dazs

And here we are!!!

It was VERY TEMPTING to order the ice-cream combination thingy in their menu..but since Sher was belanja-ing me, and was very generous..say I can order whatever I wanted and she brought enough to pay:P But, I shouldn't take advantage of her la..haha

So, we got the 3 scoops and one topping ice-cream. Simple, but good enough:)


excited!!


looks extremely good..Pay $9 for one, tqvmXD

We got Rum Raisin, Strawberry Cheesecake and Belgium Chocolate.


it arrived!

The above photo explains the case of the odd Strawberry Cheesecake. Strawberry Cheesecake flavour in the menu is pink. But when it came, nothing pink in our bowl and it didn't have the strawberry taste..just a hint of it.LOL

Sher did ask the waitress about it, but she guranteed us it IS Strawberry Cheesecake..so, oh well!


...going...


GONE!


YUMMY!!


View from our seat

We purposely chose the seat near the window for the good lightings AND the not-so-boring scenery.LOL It's not much to see, but at least there's something!


big boss paying!:D


thank God only $15.85!

Shout Out to Sher! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!

I made her a birthday card and posted to her in February..but only 3 days back the postman got me to go to their office. Thinking a mysterious friend of mine didn't pay enough stamp money that I'll get the fine.

But no, it was ME! I lack 80cents! But what took them sooooo long to inform me?! And they bloody folded my envelope= folded the card! Stupid!


passed it to her by hand in the end..


Somewhere over the rainbow card!!

Went outside to have the wind blowing against our face! Very good lightings, but bad hair!!! Too bad.


THAT'S USS!! If I were rich, I'd go back there anytime! But since I'm not, I'll wait for Lego Land:P


behaving so tourist-like!LOL



Oh! We saw many many of Sher's soon-to-be SCHOOLMATES! I swear everywhere I go(not only yesterday), I'll see people wearing SP t-shirt! It's as if EVERYONE goes there!haha!


They were playing some games, I think..maybe it's orientation? They're blindfolded!

I dared Sher to go up to them and demand that she wanted to join in the fun..since she'll be entering there soon! But no, she didn't!haha! If she did, it'll be an totally epic moment!


a random chikopek photo of myself! LOL Time to go threading!


I almost walked there! They place it in such a non-strategic area!

Sher dropped by this Chinese shop to get her favourite fishballs... Sher actually ate like 7 fishballs?! :O

Left for JB after that.. Reached CS at about 3.30pm. SO FREAKING EARLY!! Anyway, I was supposed to hang there till mum picks me up after 6pm. But since Reb didn't go tuition, damn! I didn't get to catch a movie or grab a bite or being all indecisive about buying Etude House cosmetics..and I had to go home at around 5pm.

Sher went back a little earlier..


waiting is the hardest part. Can't walk around, yet sitting down waiting makes it boring!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD