Social Media

SuJu, The Bait for Himpunan Sejuta Belia 2011

OMG PEOPLE!! I'M BACK FROM KUALA LUMPUR!!

Actually, I was back on Monday. But anyway, I started my 2 weeks school holiday pretty well. On Friday, right after school and some washing up, we went up to KL! Dad didn't go again, of course:P

Met up with Mic and went straight for Popeyes, since I felt like having it and Mic hasn't had fried chicken in awhile:)

  



Reb bought three packets of glow sticks for Suju M concert from Daiso! And I bought a pouch thingy to put all the chargers and wires. Oh! I've got Maybelline's New Hyper Sharp Eyeliner too!


Rushed back to Hotel Suns Inn to catch American Idol on 8TV! It's a recap for Reb and I, but since Mic hasn't watched it, no harm rewatching AI Finale!

Next morning, breakfast at Old Town, which sucked BIG TIME! Mum opted for Jusco's Kopi-O and some rice instead, which was definitely a better option.lol


Some Xi Mut tea? It's the step-brother of teh peng:S

Reb's Nasi Lemak Special was okay..but of course, it cost RM7.30!

Mine was worst of all! Pathetic "nicely" stacked toasts with peanut butter. Only plus point, very crisp without being terbakar.

After breakfast, we sent Mic back to her hostel and off we went to Putrajaya for the Himpunan Sejuta Belia(One Million Youth Gathering)!!

I'm not usually the type to get involved in government-planned activities, but this time they're SO SMART! Invite Super Junior M to bait fans and thousands of youth to attend!

ps: I printed Google Map earlier, which was stupid because I forgot I had PAPAGO! GPS=.="

Though it was mum's first time to Putrajaya, we managed to reach within 30mins! The estimated time by Google Map was 40mins!! Hurray for mum!!

Quite jammed up at the entrance. In kinda like the bridge design, I didn't manage to snap the changing lightings though..

Cylists so perasan!LOL Quite cool actually, I felt like cycling again, but that doesn't mean I wanna be a cyclist with HUGE thigh muscles:S

I spotted TKC guys!! Not that they're handsome, but their greeeen uniform and not-a-single-crumple shirt is eye-catching! UIAM memories..

Parachutes in the sky!! The environment is so cheery!

After several rounds of finding carpark, mum parked at Presint 4 when the main stage was at Presint 3. We thought it was okay, since there'll be a shuttle bus(or a tram, as they call it).


Map of the whole area by New Straits Times!XD

This! Is the stupid "tram".

We waited about 30-45mins in it and the lazy ass driver or people in charge told us that they're not going to move, since the route they're supposed to take is blocked. WTH? No other routes for you to take? Stupid!

So, we walked instead. Sightseeing as we walk. Activities were going on everywhere, there were food stalls too, like Hari Usahawan or Jom Heboh! But, we were too keen on finding the main stage, so didn't have the chance to check them out:(

Where the parachutes take off! Wonder what will happen if the metal barrier of the huge fan opened. Slice the parachuter to pieces, man! Eww.. 

Then, I saw these few motorcyclists doing weird stunts, and tried to figure out what they were trying to do. Mum said maybe they're demo-ing the stunts that should not be done. And she was right!


Didn't get to snap his weird stunt though. It wasn't very fascinating, though..

I was walking pretty fast, since I'm a fast walker(LOL), I can tell mum was dread tired. Kesian her la, have to tag along everywhere*sigh* And the thing is, Pentas Utama is supposed to be in front of Menara KBS, which we thought is the tent in the photo below!

But it wasn't! It's way too small to be the main stage! Gossssh!

Asked around and to my horror, even the people involved/in charged don't even know where the main stage is! OMG! I felt like firing all of them! But, we found it anyway, and got a pretty good spot. Not in the barrier, but close enough:)

The crowd

Started drizzling, and those people were on stage, waiting for the Prime Minister, Dato' Sri Haji Mohd Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak to arrive..

Thank God it stopped drizzling! We were there are about 4pm and had to stand there till 10pm, where Suju M comes on stage! Plain self-torture.

He arrived not long after the wait and gave a looooong speech.

The speech was long, but I did manage to pay attention(off and on!lol).

His speech was good(duh! He's the Prime Minister. If he gave bad speech, he's done for it!). Very menaikkan semangat, very brainwashing, very patriotic.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't really give a damn about politics, though of course, I'm all up for the government, but up till then, I didn't have that semangat for the country. As in, yeah, I love my country, but whatever, doesn't make any difference whether I love it or am neutral towards the government.

But after his motivating speech, I was so damn patriotic and even got myself a button badge I came across in Sunway Pyramid that spells....

!!! Out of the other witty ones, I chose this!LOL That shows how much Najib managed to influence me.LOL

So, I would say, he and the one who organised this event is darn clever! Of course, he knows 3/4 of the audience were there for Suju, and still gave that influential speech and I must say, it was very effective!haha

This officially marks the launching of Himpunan Sejuta Belia!! Cool, but I think the colour choices should've been done better:P

Sang the official song of this youth event two times, and it's standing-there-doing-nothing all over again. About 8pm there were some performances by the local artistes, which none that I know of:P

Less than 1/4 of the crowd cheered for them when they need some response. Kinda pity them, but hey! You can't blame us, we've been standing for 4hours, some came early in the morning, and you arrange Suju M to be places at 10pm, don't expect cheers since we're saving energy for Suju.


But somehow, the cheers and screaming that came when Suju appeared on stage wasn't as crazy and loud as I thought it should've been. Maybe it's the tiredness.

Reb whipped out the glow sticks!!


Mine!XD

Some unknown people, trying our my camera.

The stage looks so much prettier than Suju M came one(no one looks at eh stage anymore:P)

pps: I don't think I've mentioned this, but I love stage lightings!!

Now...for the moment we've ALL been waiting for...*firecrackers* SUPER JUNIOR M!! *Sorry Sorry song in the background*(okay. that's inappropriate)

The band, excluding Siwon and Donghae(which are busy filming in Taiwan), came on stage at 10pm!

They sang, and dance to their latest single, Perfection. Followed by some questions by the fans. It was hosted by Serena C.





I didn't take note of the songs they were singing, so yeah, no titles:P


but I assume it's a slow song- the fact that they're standing in one place:P







Part 1 of the vid. Part 2 is below

Solo performance was up next! I didn't thought they'd do solo performance since time was limited and well, we didn't pay to see them perform(though some minister did lah)..but all of them did, except Sungmin.

here's Henry, sing and dance:)

Zhou Mi, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun all did slow songs(show of their voice.lol)

at times I find Zhou Mi look very much like Siwon, but the evil-er versionXD


My mum's new-found...favourite member- Ryeowook!




During Ryeowook's performance, Reb and I left the crowd to meet up with mum, since she texted me sounding all paranoid about us having fainting spells and might be stepped over by some wild fans(which, we did not:)) But we left anyway, and went to the tent that she was at, nearby the stage, with a big screen:)

Since she was "enjoying" the performance next to us, I asked her which of them she liked..She said "The side one, the side one..the other side one, the shy one also quite okay" Ryeowook is confirmed. And the other one is either Kyuhyun(the known shy one) or Eunhyuk(he was claimed to be the shy one during the show..but he? SHY? *scoffs* LOL)

Pei Li ah! I'm dedicating this to you!! See, I'm such a good friend, go concert also think of youXD



I didn't manage to take photos of Eunhyuk because I was busy taking video:P Can't afford to miss his groovy dance mooooves lah! Oh, and the reason for only one Henry photo is because he was dancing(aka moving too much), and you know lah, my camera isn't concert-quality..so, sorry!XD


Next morning, feeling Suju-type hangover, we left for Sunway Pyramid. Initially, it was supposed to be the last day in KL, but hey! We managed to brainwash(and Reb throwing in her tantrum tactic) mum to stay another day!! Woohoohooo!

No wonder Mic was dropping hints to mum by saying "Ma, how to drive back to JB? You're so tired..". Now, we know..

We're done with Old Town White Coffee, which kopitiams with gangsterish old uncles are much more better, quality and price wise. So, accompanied my mum to her Jusco Food Court to get her dose of kopi-o. And shared some mee siam and nasi lemak.


Didn't eat much as we were keeping our stomach space for something "better", we didn't know we were going to stay another day yet.

So after an hour or two, we decided to go for Ministry of Food, which is totally not what I...and Mic expected, imagined, imaged, thought..whatever!

I've always thought Ministry of Food was like this desserts place where you have them in small glasses. Wait ah*googling*
THERE! like this!

I thought!...I thought! But no, it was just another Japanese restaurant, without desserts like these. Desserts got lah, those ice creams, Imo don't know what, Matcha everywhere(Sher, very suitable for you!). Since they call it "Japanese Sweets and Coffee", made us misunderstood:S

Mum, Mic and I had Bento set, but mum ordered chicken

While Mic and I ordered fish with BBQ sauce


Reb's food was okay, till awhile, the sauce taste very fishy:S

Reb managed to wipe up the whole plate. I managed to eat 3.5/4 of the bento, while Mic and Mum only ate the fish and chicken. Even my mum! my mum who is a "fan tong"(rice bucket?) did not eat more than I did! WOW! That shows how bad the seaweed and BBQ sauce went badly on the rice.

We spent most of the day in Suns Inn Hotel and Sunway Pyramid. Wanted to catch Pirates 4, but tickets all sold out:'(

Last day, which was Monday, after checking out of the hotel, we went to settle some of Mic's payments and off we went to Berjaya Times Square with the help of PAPAGO! It's so bloody awesome! We usually take public transport to KL since the roads are very congested and mum feels insecure driving to new place, but this time we did it! SO HAPPY!

Motive of going there: My Star Collection!haha Crazy expensive lah, the things there! Say you buy small small things and think oh, RM10 still okay.. Not till you pay all one shot, HAH! Scares you and makes you think "Better check properly..maybe the aunty counted wrongly", which she did not=.="

Reb's buys: SNSD Wallet- RM29.90, Suju handphone strap- RM8.90

My buys: Suju handphone strap- RM8.90, Eunhyuk card holder- RM15.90

So what made me buy the normal-looking handphone strap for RM8.90? I wanted to get a thing or two from there, and tried finding sometime reasonably priced yet something different in it. So. I thought the back part of  Suju's photo is in 3D-like, but when I opened it, it was the piece of plastic that conned me! AHH! Felt so cheated!lol

Oh, and I'm glad I got the card holder. It was the only one there and it's my favourite member! Though this picture of him isn't my favourite one, but still, I needed a card holder and found a good one:)

OMG! What a way to kick start my holiday, right?! It was fun, but tiring. But fun.

When did you say Super Show 4 is coming back, again? Okay, nolah..reach for something more "reachable", for now, it's MTV World Stage!!! Oh! The Click Five better be back too!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD