Social Media

Look what I did to my hair!!

Here's a picture to give you a shock!

(wah, somehow I can imagine Meat's expression)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Here's what it REALLY looks like!haha!

The first picture was with flash on, hence, the light colour.

So, I dyed and highlighted my hair. Altogether RM326- dye+highlight+scalp treatment+cut

It TOTALLY exceeded my budget, but what to do? I went to the saloon I always go to- Two-K(even the name is expensive.tsk)

Wasn't supposed to go there, but since over the phone, the man said it's only RM100+, I went to check it out. My usual hairdresser, Jess, came and explained everything at last *faint* Nvmnvm

Oh, that Jess lady slimmed down..like ALOT! It's only been 4 months since I last saw her, man! She's a really nice person, as always la:)

Too bad no pictures of the process, left my camera at home:(

My hair look and feels so much healthier and thicker and nicer after the long wait for SPM to be over! Phew! I know it's called OPTICAL ILLUSION and it feels awesome!

Next up- threading!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD