Social Media

Cheongsam for this CNY

The usuals for CNY this year...make a trip to ah ma's(mum's side) house then grandma's(dad's side) house to get angpau..and eat good food(exclusively at mum's side only)!!

What's different for this year is...(read the title!) we wore CHEONGSAM!

As the usual, went over to mum's side first- to enjoy awesomelicious fooooooood!!! and of course collect angpao:D


fav braised duck and broccoli!

I swear my ah kong is a fantabulous cook! Though every we eat the same menu, it will never fail to make us rush straight to the makan table and salivate just by looking at the food. YUMMMY! Now I feel like eating again, but have to wait for another year:'(

Then, we went over to my dad's side. The atmosphere there was VERY different compared to my mum's side. It has this kind of cold, quiet feeling..not because my grandpa just passed away, but it has always been like that.

Grandma's house has got great lightings for phototaking nevetheless:P


with grandma and 3 little cousins


Far left: Jie Jie Vivian & her 2 sons- Joshua & Joel, next to Reb: Auntie Elaine & her son(the crooked mouth), Joseph


Awesome lightings, right?!!! See, I told you!


playing hide & seek. Under the swing isn't a very good spot, you know=.="

Reached home at 1pm+, yeap, it's really early to be home on the first day..but what to do? I don't have a kampung.lol

Mic was going to go out with her friends. So, we waited for them to come over.


with Wawa:)

While Mic and the rest took off to Joyce's house in Wawa's car, mum, Reb and I took off too:P Mum was nice enough to drop me off at Sherry's house to accompany Beng who was super bored.lol

I didn't stay long though..1hour only. Nothing to do there also! Got angpaos la:P

Oh! Oh! I found Inkheart in Sher's dad's English movie collection, so I watched till halfway.lol Nice movie lah!

Yeah yeah..I know I took too long to post this up, but whatever!:P

1 comment

Instagram

Theme by BD