Social Media

USS and back again:)

Yeap, you read it right! I went to Universal Studios Singapore for the second time!! Madness!

Same as the previous time, I joined Reb's school trip. In case you were wondering why I could join their many trips, that's because it was previously my primary school, the teachers are super nice and there! the extra space for meXD

In the bus, some teachers were already planning which attractions to visit first..kononlah, Cikgu Yazid went before, so he was the "experienced" one, that he told Cikgu Irene, Cikgu Tan and Cikgu Alias where's good to go=.=" Nevermindlah, let him act big shot once in a while.haha

To start, we went to get our $5 food voucher and $5 souvenir voucher:) Then, Reb's friend, Farah tag along and we faster walk away from the crowd. Reason: Supposedly, the students have to follow in specific groups, which Reb got the worse-most-controlling teacher, which sucks big time. So we fleeeeeee!LOL

When for ALL the attractions, EXCEPT
-Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure(had to wait for 50mins)
-Canopy Flyer(so damn long queue)
-Madagascar: A Crate Adventure(still haven't open!!! wth, man!)
-Stage 28(seriously, CANNOT find it!)
-Battlestar Galactica, both HUMAN and CYCLON(temporary closed)


Acceeeeeleratooooor!


new deco- Archeological site


looking back at this pic, could've done something more creative. aiya, they were all rushing!tsk


waiting for Donkey LIVE! Interacting Donkey kinda scares me.lol


I really really have a strong feeling that this Raoul fella's a Singaporean actor..not so famous though *googling for him*


WaterWorld!

I think it's about some baddies fighting with goodies, hit here hit there, kill here kill there, shoot here shoot there, one more! one more! EXPLODE HERE EXPLODE THERE...for something, I don't know what, but at last the hero and his heroine managed to survive and escape lah.

Aiya, like those typical Rambo movies...lol


with Mr. Rambo!LOL i think he's the hero..couldn't be the bad guy right?

My favourite of all:


Pantages Hollywood Theatre- Monster Rock!!!

This one's a WINNER! Got to catch the 2.45pm show! GOSH, IT ROCKS LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS! The monsters were- The Phantom, Dracula, Wolfman, Shewolf, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Mummy!

It's a musical kinda thing, great effects, dance moves and singing! Super uber cooooool! Some of the songs were My Prerogative(Britney Spears), Nobody(Wonder Girls), It's My Life and You Give Love A Bad Name(Bon Jovi).

Go catch it to witness how awesome it is! Lookout for the show timings though..only 3 shows per day;)


Expensive M&M's! Can see, cannot buy:(


Mr. Rubber Teeth!



Spent my $5 voucher on Mel's Drive-In milkshakes:) Eh, I warn you first, uh! It's better to buy one and share between 2 or maybe 3 people! It's freaking filling!!


"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"..no, I don't do milkshakes!

Went out to get Hershey's!!:D Got some chocs for dad, mum and Mic..got an empty box for myself(you'll get it when you see it)!lmao Got a $2 Ice-cream voucher so..we went to Candylicious to get THIS!


$Small-$6, but danm nice. Can mix 3 flavours! Don Vita *thumbs up*

Left USS for Masjid Sultan for the Malays to pray, while we ate dinner there, which sucked. Not long after, actually quite long..bout one hour! We went to Night Safari!!!

Went on a tram ride..saw animals. The pigs were SO NOT SEXY! Saw 2 types of pigs, one's a Babi Rusa, one more I don't know what..but yuck!

Hopefully I can go USS and Night Safari with my friends, as planned after SPM!..Kinda expensive though:S


Peace Out!;D

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD