Social Media

I'VE GRADUATED!

...BUT! I'm still going to school:P
Why? Because I love school=.="
I imagine all FFCers will say "Ya, right!"

I know I'm very stale, I even thought of not blogging about Graduation Day, but aiya, just blog lah!(at least I update my blog!:P)

So, Graduation Day was last Saturday, 23rd Oct held in my school's hall. Thank God we didn't need to wear our school uniform as our formal attire(considering the fact that most of our school events require us to wear uniform).

I
guess I'll have more pictures than words here. By the way, I don't even have a picture of myself in the Harry Potter's Slytherin robe(uglier version lahh!), so don't expect for one ya:)


creds to Mai! One of my fav pics:)

SKIP waiting for FFC members to come, SKIP boring speeches, SKIP incident of sharing chairs, SKIP performances, SKIP watching people go up the stage for awards....and finally it's our turn!:D

Lastly, SKIP all the names being called on stage and...TADAH! the after pictures:P


Funny Faces, as usual!lol


can you see the PHOTOBOMBER?hahaha


Beng look so Japanessy!


Members of FFC, unite!*imagine everyone in the bananas unite pose* lmao


Meat!!!


Ying, the ghost! aka our candle princess


Pei Ting, the steamboat girl!


Jenette, the FFC president aka Popeye!


Sher, the princess


Gup! I like her eyeshadow on that day! Too bad can't see in this pic la..


Pei Li, the devil! eh, I'm supposed to blog about a conversation of her la..


Reb look so tan here..but she likes it:S


Mum thinks I got my degree.lol She dressed up like what only..haiyo..Let her lah, let her

Oh, and the reason why I'm still going to school, it's because my SPM exams are not over yet! Gosh, can't wait form Dec 8, man!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD