Social Media

Kluang outing was SUPERB.. except for the aching muscles

Last Sunday was the day Vineyard Youth's 2 day outing to Kluang kicked off! We were there for Change Your World concert on Monday, so we went a day earlier to have fun!


I tell you! Though I certainly didn't expect to stay at a 5 Star hotel, but our room being so high up..having to walkclimb up the steep road was definitely UNEXPECTED! For a person who doesn't exercise, can you feel the struggles I had to go through for 2 days? Even going downhill is tough! Had to balance in a way to not roll down.lmao Wait, maybe you can't imagine since you didn't see the real thing=.="

Here's the condition of our room.


Went out for dinner. The bus driver dropped us off at a mall(Kluang mall) that's kinda rundown and have got no food. Pei Li, Rebecca, Jason, Jeremy and I decided to walk to Pacific Mall(which was the actual Kluang mall) for Pizza Hut. Others settled for I don't know what food at a kopitiam nearby.


Night walk was next. Initially, I thought "night walk" is walking around at night..but I thought wrong:S It was actually mountain climbing, but only half as in not to the peak*faint* Went for it anyway because I thought it'd be fun:)


one of our guides


this! is Kluang's TARZAN(seriously)

Saw some creepy crawlers along the way... Roach and spidey at Tarzan's pondok:P



Well, it WAS fun. Asthma reacted abit though.. Thank God it was only 900m, not 1300m(i think)! CRAZINESS! Ouch! my whole body aching like old aunty:S

Monday morning went down for breakfast- Nasi Lemak and some unknown drink(it's either teh tarik or caramel tea) Went back up since we had nothing better to do. Played our all time favourite- Mafia and Murderer game. Some guys went mountain climbing again, but this time to the peak.




Then, we made a last minute decision to go down to the pool. The swimming pool water smells like pee!lmao Oh, we were swimming with a huge beetle too!haha


Had our showers and we're ready to rock at Change Your World concert!


my 3kg+ baby for charity!

Told my mum to get something light..but it turned out to be heavier than my luggage! I was cursing all the way, man! Tercarried it all the way up to our room, then down to the bus and finally to the concert entrance:)

RELENT


they're a four-piece band


lead and guitar- Neil B


bassist- Daniel K


guitar and keys- Jude L


drums- Cuzario D

more pics!

After receiving our free album, we...


!!! for autographs!


I was so bloody excited lah! We were like the first to at the table, talk about being kiasu:P Managed to say some sepatah dua kata to the guys, except my favourite drummer!!!:( Nevermind, it's ok.


Back in the bus to go home, we played Mafia at the back of the bus.lol Good times:)

SLEEPYTIME!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD