Social Media

KL and back!


long time since I used the "Peace" sign:P

Started our journey at about 7am. Dad didn't go up this time, which was good! Why? Because when he takes a wrong turn, everyone's face will turn black- you know why. And the thing is, both times he drove up, he took the wrong turn=.="

Mum drove and it was pretty good:) Reached at 11 plus. Twas' a good day and the Suns Inn receptionist let us check in right away!:)

Mic gave mum a surprise visit during her break. Was really a surprise! She banged the door like some psycho that mum got quite scared. Reb and I just watched and laugh:P


went to Menara Hap Seng!

It's an office building. Went there to get my membership card:) Oh! I met F4 too!


hahahaha


my fav! KIM BUM! KIM BUM! KIM BUM!XD

There's a free Hanbok trial, so Reb wore one!;)


she said it's very comfy


gt my freebies!:P

We went to Berjaya Times Square for MyStar Collection!! Didn't take any pics of the shop because I got too carried away.lmao


I'm kinda broke, so here's what Reb and I got

ps: I've got 2 of my friends' birthday present! Don't bother guessing, tqvm.


sat a RM1 bus mini back to Sunway Pyramid from Subang Jaya!lol

Next day, mum, Reb and I had about 6 hours to walk around Sunway Pyramid. Boringness, I'm telling you! Wanted to watch a movie, but Piranha's 18PL- Reb can't watch..I'm easy to get away with it:P Actually, she can..but kid's ticket price is cheaper!lmao

Ate at Popeyes just to waste time.lol The potato is good! Just that I can't eat it too much, feel like vomiting..haha

Juice Works rock! Reb bought Water Berry- Watermelon, Strawberry, Apple. The guy was talking to his friend, got carried away in the conversation that he forgot the proportion to mix.lmao

The product was too much, that he gave it to me in an extra cup. So, we got like 1Power(large) and 1 half of normal:P

I think it's also because he's like puasa-ing.. If not, I bet he'll take that extra.haha

So, I'm back in JB and I can't wait to finish up the cards and presents I've been working on! Woot!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD