Social Media

Holiday with medicines

Seems like I'm gonna spend my 2-week holiday being sick...literally.

It all started on Monday(yeap, the 1st day of holiday), I packed my whole room while my nose was running. I didn't bother about it much as I thought it was normal morning flu. Anyways, since a few days back my "lelangit"(upper part of mouth) was already sore.

Next day(Tuesday), I fell sick. Really sick. Didn't think of it much but I drank 5 bottles of water to avoid having to take panadol.

Wednesday, I felt abit better, but took 2 panadols to surpress the feverish feeling as the next day I was going to Singapore.

Thursday still felt unwell a little, not much..so I went to Singapore and ate ICE CREAM!..thinking that I was recovering well.

But now? It's Saturday. Went to church feeling unwell..like my condition worsened. And it did! Throat became sore..and somehow when I'm having sore throat, I'll get fever too.


my 6 packs of medication


oh mang!

The doctor said my throat's condition was pretty bad. Something bout my left tonsil is swollen, then dunno where in the throat area got white spots. It's kinda like inflammed.

So yeah, tomorrow's my cousin's wedding. Hopefully all will turn out well. I'm just praying hard that I'll feel better alot tomorrow.

ps: since when lozenges is bittery?!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD