Social Media

PIXAR Love

PIXAR- 20 Years of Animation

Venue was no other than Singapore Science Centre!


Buzz lightyear! *ZOOOM!*


Mum sent Mic, Reb, Wawa and myself Science Centre's doorstep and left for FairPrice nearby. Took the pictures above while wating for the clock to strike 10am!


Ants were welcoming us!


"Hey Sullivan! Hey Mike!"


Yeap! That's Woody at the very beginning!


Why so sleepy? Eleh...

Without wasting even a second, we got our tickets!
ps: bring Popular card! Get discount:P


Photography inside wasn't allowed.

It was really cool looking at the works of the animators, artists, designers...whatever you call them. The ori sketch is there, ok! Every single stroke of pencil can be seen.

It's obvious that they just sketch it, but it turned out so bloody well, like they used magic! It was insane!

And there was this thing called "Zoetrope", it was DA BOMB! It tricks your eyes into seeing the characters as they're moving! This machinery thingy was invented in Japan, talk about being the technology braniac, eh? Go check it out!

Oh! Oh! one more thing! I've always like this sculpture thing called "Cast Urethane Resin". I tell you, when I saw those stuffs everywhere, I was freaking happy! I never knew what it was called, tried googling before also still can't get, so then and there- I MEMORISED!

wait wait, last! I'm so amazed by all those artist people who put so much effort into the cartoons that you're able to see Sullivan's fur strand per strand! It's just crazy!

ps: one of my fav artist guy- Jason Deamer:P oklah, here's a few more..haha- Lee Unkrich, John Lasseter, Teddy Newton and Lou Romano:)

Writing about it is neverending, so go check it out before 27th June!

pps: no, i may be very interested in this, but definite won't be an animator. Why? I don't have the patience, man!lol

Kudos to PIXAR:D


Meat finally arrived at 313@Somerset! After bout 3hr 30mins waiting for her! Waited 1hr at Jurong East station and decided to go Bugis Junction first. hmph!

As you can read, I went to Icing Room!!!!!!! Initially, I was looking forward to decorating my own cake for $12, but didn't do it anyway because don't wanna tapau back..so leceh!

If wanna eat there also can't eat anymore after eating these......


Choc Brownie- abit dry


Choc Cream Puff


Custard Cream Puff- both outer layers too much


Summer Berries- best of all!


Yummmms!


Meat was damn hungry, that explains the happy look she's giving.lol


coz as usual, she and her breads- Cempedak & Banana=.=" all 3's like rotting away!:S $4.50 altogether ok!

Some pretty deco's...before I noticed the sign "NO PHOTOGRAPHY" :P


Mic and Wawa came abit later after shopping at F21- eat our baki:P


like Secret Recipe's price=.="

Before leaving for Ion Orchard, I went to Miss Emily! No, I didn't buy the one in this picture, after Sunday I'll post the one that bought;)


off for Ion!!!!!!! My Etude House...I'm coming!!!


the very complicated Ion Orchard:)


toilet break:P


their toilet is nice, I must say...


but no water in the cubicles! now, that's what I hate

Since Mic has been absurdly buffet-crazy these days, we had to shut her mouth my stuffing her with Swensen's ice-creams.lol

We had a very very tough time looking for Swensen's though. It's at some crossing pathway that's under construction or something. Even the pathway to reach the restaurant itself is so construction site!LOL


wowoweeee!


oh yeah! Popular card gives us privilege too! 1 for 1:D

Lucky Meat and I brought our Popular cards;) Like that can pay lesser*happy*


ICE CREAM TIME!!!!!*ZOOOOM!*


there's 3 of this ice cream set thingy:)


toppings...


and more toppings...


shugar shyrup!:P


Can't wait to taste the ice creams!!!!!


Chop Shop stop!

This Chop Shop stop really disappointed me. Why? I thought it'll be like the Koreany ones that Jandi and Gaeul ate in BOF..but so sakai ah!

She just flatten the Butterscotch ice cream, place our KitKat and Smarties..crush them, mix time together and WALA!=.=" so choosing syrups all..cheh!


and where's the cone, again?


*drools* Baked Rice something is really *thumbs up*!


Fries was awesomeawesomeawesome too!! and ohh! CALAMARIES!!!*faints*


time to go home!:(

We should do it again sometime!

I went to Etude House in Ion but didn't get anything:( There's soooo much that I don't know what to buy AND don't have the money to buy:( LOL

Nevermind, I shall come back and buy the whole shop!=.=" It's definitely more compact and there's more products than Msia's outlets! oh man..gonna have to cross the border just for Etude House? *sighs*

ETUDE HOUSE!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD