Social Media

Hello Goodbye

Last Friday, my family drove both MyVi and Viva cars up to KL to send Mic off for her studies in Monash University.


I love the colour! Nicer than Sunway's orange.

Took forever to reach Sunway as dad used another road(not Sungai Besi) by using his map. We got almost all the right turns except the turn to Subang Jaya(we took Shah Alam) and to Sunway Uni(we took the bridge to Sunway Pyramid's parking lot!lmao).

Left home at 7am, reached at 1pm+. And there goes my hope to drop by Menara Hap Seng! *sigh*

Went to settle Mic's apartment-hostel things and we finally left for Hotel Sun Inns(a budget hotel very near to Sunway Pyramid)


gosh! so hungry!!!


after shower

Dad was tired so he stayed in the room, while mum, Mic, Reb and I went to Sunway Pyramid!! Was sooo hungry that the first thing to do was to look for Bubba Gump!


love their decos!


that bucket's for namecards

Got to our table and started drooling on the menu!haha


quotes all around! this one's on my table


When Mic and I wanted to go around for picture taking, there was this staff that ask if he could take a picture for us. With the awkward feeling, we said yes anyway.

He got us to follow him and he stopped at the entrance and *blank*. lmao I wanted to laugh but thought it was rude.


Here's the product! Supposedly there should be one of this in my camera, but I'm thinking he didn't press the button hard enough=.="


here's another one.


After helping us snap the pictures, he asked if we're Indonesian or Malaysian *bang the wall* So I replied "Malaysian" full stop. Reb was damn bengang saying "We look like Indonesians meh?" LMAO

our dessert, I forgot the name:S


ice cream on top, some hot cookie-taste thingy at the bottom

Here comes of main course! Lucky we ordered 3 types only. The portion was expectedly-but-totally-slipped-our-minds HUGE, so we were as usual stuffing ourselves by the end of dinner.


this is something Catch Of The Day


came with that!


this and


this! yeah, it's 2 different dishes.lol


Wild West! Would've been better if we had cowboy hats!


last pic! Didn't know what to do, but when I saw the bottle of Aspirins, I immediately think- BRAIN FREEZE(immitating Rob Schneider in Hot Chicks)


Went around for a bit before going back to the hotel. Got some of Mic's things at Giant- pails and all the same sorts.


Elianto was having some event- I don't like Elianto though

Next day, went over to Mic's hostel again to load in the things bought the previous night. Practically, we went in out, in out, in out of her house that if I were her housemate, I would've been irritated.LOL That's how many times we went in.hahaha

Went to Sunway Pyramid to get our tickets for Eclipse. Went early to get them since it was only the second day of release- imagine the super many fans of Twilight! We bought 7pm tickets and it was already some of the "FEW" seats left. Come on! It was only 11am!


Reb and I got Mic this from Stiqies! Wanted to get another one for her car which says "Honk broken. Watch for the finger!" lmao but finish already! argh!


Then, we went to Bangsar to check out the many boutiques there. Really many many many boutiques, man! And their clothes and shoes aren't as expensive as I thought it would be! Not bad, still reasonable.

Went back to Sunway Pyramid after showering for our movie!!! Reb wanted to ride the bumper cars but since all were kids, Mic and I got her to take the Ferry(not Ferris!LOL) Wheel instead.


While we were on the Ferry Wheel, we spotted mum below! Actually, we split up as she had some things to buy from Giant. But she saw us and teared up!

Later, we went for Haagen Dazs before catching Eclipse! Finally!!!! I've waited for it since foreeeeeever!


THIS! is my love.lmao


this is called "Paradise"! Almost PARADISEEE...



let's dig in!- RM33..only had time and $$ for this.haha


Thanks to Mic for belanja-ing!


jeng jeng jeng! To all Twilight fans that haven't catch it, I've won u guys!!!:P


Not my favourite movie, but since I watched Twilight and New Moon with Mic and Reb already, might as well watch Eclipse too!lol

Jacob to Edward: I'm obviously hotter than you!
*laughters filled the whole theatre*

On Sunday, we went to Full Gospel Tabernacle. Mic will be going there every Sunday when she's in KL. Very much like our Vineyard! Plus, many Africans too! Saw so many Ushers and Akons.lmao


The 2 bottom ones are for my friends!!


wanted to drop by The Opera for Brian Joo's showcase actually, but as usual...:(

So Mic's in Sunway now, and here I am in JB:( Gonna miss her like crazy, but it's all good! Will go up once in awhile and she'll come down too.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD