Social Media

A Quarter of Malacca

I'm in the middle of exams currently, actually I've got only 2 more days of it!:D Anyways, I thought I should put up some pictures from my recent trip to Malacca.

I went there with the Vineyard Ladies for a 2 days 1 night trip. It's a trip that's totally worth it, I must say. RM80 for accomodation(3-room apartment), transportation(bus) and good food(nonya crusine), where can you get such a good deal?!

"Only in Vineyard!", says Ps. Hong Lian:) I won't be typing alot, so refer to Michelle's blog!


waiting for bus at church


Tupperware freebies!!

First stop- The Zooooooo


Mini Safari


those are mousedeers, btw

Time to refreshen before heading to Jonker Walk!


and it's.... JONKER WALK!!!

Love this place! It's a bigger version of Petaling Street


thanks to Sher for recommending this!

That's all!lmao. Surprisingly short, but better than none, right?!

Wasn't really in the mood of taking pics, so helped Mic and Reb to take instead:) Therefore, no detailed post on it:P

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD