Social Media

Snacks from Japan

Almost a week of being cooped up at home, today I finally got to break freeeee! Thanks to Yenshanshan for making a trip to JB haha Phew! I almost gone mad!

Only 15 minutes before I left the house did she inform me that her friend was coming along too. What a surprise! So I planned to treat the both of them to lunch...which in the end my plan failed cz her friend moves faster than I do.

I felt really bad, man! She's always buying me things and even got Joe & I unnecessary couple gifts lol Time to crack my brains for her 21st birthday in November haha

She recently went to Osaka, Japan with her family and got me some snacks :D Something to munch on while I watch Penny Dreadful!



Uncommon KitKat flavours!

Inside the paper bag was a souvenir and 2 postcards! I'm gonna use the pretty pouch as a vanity pouch for small skincare products when I'm traveling..it comes with a matching mirror too! :D


The best part is the Sailormoon postcard where she wrote a note the wrong side up lolol I looooove Sailormoon!!! It's so hard to find any of my favourite cartoon characters' merchandise these days :( Sailormoon, Bugs Bunny, Garfield, Dexter's Laboratory and such..boohoooo

The Garfield postcard is empty, meant for me to send it to someone else like Joe..I'm thinking of keeping it for myself lolol

Thank you, Yenshanshan!!! I know you love buying gifts for me, but please relax ya hahaha

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD