Social Media

Joe's Birthday Card


Joey's birthday was a bit over a month ago. I delayed writing about it because I mailed him a surprise package and if I were to blog about it before it reaches him, that would've defeated the purpose of my surprise package, no?


So the package never arrived. According to the tracking record, it was last scanned in Los Angeles on June 6...it's been like 3 weeks and it still hasn't reached him...so I'm assuming it's lost. Letters get lost easily, but my package is like the size of a shoe box!..okay, slightly bigger. How can that go missing? UGH.

Since I spent quite a lot during his trip here in January, I don't have much to spend on his birthday...but I still wanted to give him something.

In the package, I included 10 Chrysanthemum tea sachets, 4 boxes of Pokky, MAMA tomyam noodles, Gatsby Moving Rubber hair wax and a handmade card.

Quite some money spent on the items plus the postage fees, but the one thing I feel saddest about is the card. I haven't made a card in quite a long time. I just resort to writing notes or letters because I'm not the artsy kind of person, so my cards would turn out to be trying-too-hard-like or a complete mess LOL So I just stopped.

I was contemplating if I should make him a card cz it's nice receiving cards but I didn't want to spend money on ugly pricey cards we have here. It was pretty much the reason why I mailed the package kinda late cz at the last minute, I decided to make him a card! LOL

He loves Attack On Titan, even made me watch it and it's actually really nice! So guess what I drew? muahahahaha Before the main drawing, here's the cover! hahaha Don't. Judge.

Somehow the left butt look like she's not wearing pants..but that's my angle problem LOL

Taken from this picture... 


I found a drawing on Google of Mikasa and Sasha, which I decided to only copy-draw Mikasa, instead of Sasha too because 1)I've never drawn manga or anime or whatever you call these drawings(plus, my regular human drawings sucks LOL) 2)I wanted it coloured, didn't wanna use crayon or colour pencil, but my water colour painting skills isn't very good lol

So if I drew both of them, it'll take longer time and the chances of messing it up is higher...and we don't want that


I know, I know..it' kinky. You can cover your eyes now..or just close this window lol I won't judge, cz after all..even my sexified-everything friend, Gup went "OMG! WTH?" when I showed it to her, which came as a surprise to me lolol

Is it that bad? Or is it because I spend 2 hours drawing it and another like 3 hours colour-painting it, that I feel it's just another picture rather than a kinky one? lolol

Here's the initial head I drew, which the eyes made her look more like an angry titan lolol I should take up manga drawing classes cz they always draw really nice people!...and eyes, especially! and hair lol


The end product still doesn't look entirely like Mikasa, but at least 70% la right? I mean, as a first timer copy-drawing a manga drawing...AND first time using water colour pencils, it's not bad I'd say XD

Thank God for the invention of water colour pencils. Colour pencils are too streaky for me..water colour is perfect, but I don't know how to control the paint and water..so water colour pencils saved the day!!! YAHOOOOO! :D



And that's the card for you, Joe! Among all the things in the package, I'd say this card meant the most to me. The one time I finally made a card out of my comfort zone...it decides to go missing *sigh* Oh well..maybe it's too kinky for the officer who scanned my package. Yuck!


I guess I'm just known to make funny, kinky cards...except this one was kinky, not funny at all. I remember Pei Li's range of international topless males, and Char's Donnie Yen face with topless body and African tribe's legs lolol

I shouldn't stop here.

1 comment

  1. HAHAHA you kinky lady! <3
    And I refuse to let anyone say that they're not artsy. Art is a form of expression, there is no right or wrong in art ;) Keep making art!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Theme by BD