Social Media

Friends Forever, I Hope

Today was fun fun fun! Not so much doing things, in fact, not at all..but a lot of eating! lolol

A month back, Pei Li went for an operation. Made a trip to the hospital with mom and Rebecca, but she was still under observation in the ICU. Fast forward a month, I'm back from KL!!! Got together with Meat to visit Loh Li Li!!!


Pei Li suggested that we go out to chit chat instead of at home cz we can't talk much with her parents around haha Met her at AEON Tebrau City before we decided to drive out to some cafe. Because Big Food opens late, we decided to go to Living Room in Pelangi!

We had an hour to spare before Living Room opens at 1pm, so we went to Cheelicious for cakes!

Original cheesecake

Creme Brûlée cheesecake

The cakes were okay, nothing special though I liked the Creme Brûlée one more cz I've always liked Creme Brûlée as a dessert haha

At 1pm, we drove across the street to Living Room which recently undergone a renovation. I didn't like it lol I prefer the old concept and interior, very cozy and comfy although not very spacious. Now it's much more spacious, but not cozy and has that vacant-spacey feeling...They're probably trying to go in the direction of those industrial-ish look that tonnes of cafes are sporting these days, cz that's how it looks.

Too much of something isn't good. So now I'm kinda bored of cafes with hanging light bulbs, obvious brick walls, New York windows, metal chairs and all that shizzles. It's not that I hate it, I'm just getting kinda sick of it. It's like going to the same place everywhere I go :/

Met Irene there, too bad Sherry's in Malacca or we could meet up too. Missing Sherry :'(

My Earl Grey tea to sooth my itchy throat

We wanted to take selfies then Meat whipped out her monopod hahaha She really takes her selfies seriously lolol I wouldn't spend on monopods...oh wait, maybe I would for when I travel alone haha Okay, let's hunt for monopods! XD


After lunch and chit chatting, Irene wanted to try out Kate n I Scream just next door. The cute monsters concept is cute haha We had some desserts and Irene got some burger.

Chocolate Lava, RM15.90 which chocolate isn't lava enough :/

I don't remember its name, but Irene said it should contain Nutella which we didn't taste any lol

It was fun catching up with my high school friends, reminiscing good ol' days. We talked about teachers, what some classmates/schoolmates are doing now...and even the one who got married lolol

I've missed these people. I wish we could hang out more often cz I'll never get bored with them around...at least that's how it was back in school. Laughing daily was a norm for us, I think that's the only exercise we did to get abs..except Pei Li who actually goes for evening runs with her dad and siblings haha

I'm looking forward to meet them again, gotta catch up with Sher hopefully before she goes back to Aussie! I can't wait to attend these people's weddings heheh

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD