Social Media

Kat turns 21

Katerina's birthday week isn't over yet, so I'm still on time to wish her a Very Happy 21st Birthday!!! XD

Last Tuesday, Gup asked me if I wanted to accompany her to Tedboy Bakery while she downloaded the final episode of Game of Thrones. I spent my time there revising Statistics lol When we got bored, we went around to boutiques and decided to get our hair washed at Number76!

We went for the Tansan Scalp Treatment which removes all the dandruff and dirty oil, which can both be seen in the water they used to wash our hair with. Damn icky I tell ya! But also damn shiok hahaha

My hair washer was an Indian guy who was very friendly and informative, but the one who blow dried and styled my hair for me was Shaun. My curls/natural waves were SOOOO pretty. I was so so so happy, but I knew my happiness could only last so long. Cz my hair is naturally smooth, soft and damn straight, it can only hold curls for at most 20 minutes :'(

After that, I decided to join Gup, Aida and Kat for Kat's birthday dinner. Gup picked them up and as usual...everyone was indecisive of where/what to eat. At last, they decided to go to Bangsar lol It was like Bangsar Day for Gup and I.

Dinner at Ben's

Initially, we got a pizza and 2 salads..but because the pizza was so bad, we ordered another one lol Ruccola E Limone (RM24) pizza consists of mozzarella, gorgonzola, rocket and lemon. It must have been the gorgonzola cheese that stank and tasted bitter. Yuck! Gup enjoyed it though, so it's all a matter of preference. We got the Margherita (RM20) pizza after that...phew! Can't go wrong with that.

As for salad, we got the 2 salads for RM20 combo- Caesar salad and Tabbouleh Of Bulgar Wheat(chickpeas, tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint).

High school friends :)


We wanted to have a birthday special for Kat..as in, like at TGIF, they'll get the birthday person to stand on the chair and sing..but Ben's didn't have anything like that. So we decided to go for Dip n Dip!



It was my first time at Dip n Dip. I've been wanting to try cz I wanna find out what the hype is all about haha What surprised me was at almost 10pm, it was full house! So noisy too...like at some coffee shop :/ Anyway, we got some brownie crepe for the birthday girl!!


As they served her the dessert, they turned off the lights and turned on the birthday song, so everyone sang and clapped for her. Awwww :)


Happy birthday girl


Before Narishma's Sweet 16 birthday party, I didn't know about the feeding birthday cake culture haha well, now I know! We all fed her before having her feed us back LOL I don't know what's the proper way, to be honest...cz I remember Narishma feeding us her birthday cake, but I don't remember feeding her. Anywho, proper or not, we had fun :D


The brownie crepe was quite good! I've always had a perception that the desserts would be filling and you'd be sick of it after maybe the second or third bite cz it's very very chocolatey..like soooo much chocolate, it might be too much.

The dessert we ordered though, was not bad! The crepe had a thin brownie layer as its filling, which was really good, topped off with gooey goodness of chocolate! Personally, I wouldn't order it solely for myself, sharing with 3-4 people would be just nice :)



birthday girl pouting cz Gup stole her bestie for a minute lolol


It was around 11pm when we left. It was really nice to be able to meet with old friends though in high school I was never really close with them. There's something about high school friends that are able to include lots of laughter into conversations...the kind of laughter that you laugh till you can't breathe or feel some abs forming lolol

I need a dosage of high school friends catch up! Reminds me of those days in upper secondary when the 'people at the back' would laugh about anything and everything...and when 'the three black widows' would do silly stuff in class during Form 6. Which reminds me of our first LIMA!

Gup and I were outside of our room while Char was showering. Gup had a towel wrapped around her waist. Then suddenly she said she heard footsteps and hurried into the room. On her side, she hurried in cz she didn't want people to see her cz she didn't have pants on...but on my part, I freaked and thought it was a baddie or ghost or something, so I hurried in behind her, accidentally tripped, pushing Gup to the ground while slamming the door shut LOL She was like "Wth is going on?" then we started laughing our butts off.



And with that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAT!! Always be pretty, crazy and classy as you are :) Have lots of fun in the UK and happy LDR! 

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD