Social Media

Flashback 2013

Time for a quick flashback into 2013 before I decide whether I wanna make resolutions or not for 2014 haha

2013 passed by so fast, it feels like I'm on a bullet train sometimes. Well, looking back always make time seem like it goes by quickly. And sometimes, time seem to move slowly too..for example, LIMA was just 7 months ago but I feel as if it was last year lol

I've done quite a number of things in 2013, mainly because I'm not in school. Hence, more time for doing other things.


No photos from my working time frame, too busy then. Worked for 2 months at a phone shop, had a nice boss and acceptable colleagues. It was tiring, but when it was time for paycheck(except, we get cash), boy, does it feel good! I don't mind going back there for part time job during semester break because it's only 5mins away from my house and I get to save on meals :P

Got to face and handle many kinds of people- customers, colleagues, superiors. Learnt how to deal with them too haha I've always known there are many kinds of people with different characters, but having this job got me to deal with them one-on-one. It was a good experience :)


After one and a half years of struggles and fun, I got my results. I'm bittersweet about it still, but I'm grateful anyway. Thank God for it because I may have gotten a worse result due to some complications..like not having extra graph paper.

First, Second, Third Flight

Before 2013, I've never been on a plane. All because I either don't have the money to spend on flights or that my family isn't the traveling sort.

So, I'm really happy I got to fly THREE TIMES(2 times back to back) in 2013! hahah Nope, I have not gotten an overdose from flying, this is only the beginning :D 

First [JB-KL via Air Asia]: Went up a day earlier with Charmaine before leaving for LIMA

Second [KL-LGK via Malaysia Airlines]: This flight was free, thanks to HW LIMA :)

Touchdown in Langkawi!!!

Third [JB-KL via Malaysia Airlines]: Back to hell hole. This was when I'm already in university

Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace(LIMA) Exhibition 2013


My delegation from Thailand. Friendly, fun people


Caught up with the "seniors" from 2011 like Vern, Khairul and Razif :) Also made many new friends there and I noticed this batch was slightly more fun than the previous haha don't hate

First Earth Hour

Never really got to join in Earth Hour, even at home because my dad likes to do the opposite(meaning, turning on every single light in the house)..so it was exciting for me when I had Gup and Char with me for Earth Hour in Starbucks, Pantai Cenang :D



First trip with my high school friends to Malacca! Food played a big part during this trip and I loved every part of it. I miss the gossip-sharing time at night, I miss the laughter which made it hard to breathe for us all :)


Found a must-eat, my favourite clams!



While getting a new phone isn't that big of a deal, I finally got my very own laptop!!! I get to customize my background, install software I want or need only, bookmark pages and load it up with songs! Sharing of laptop and desktop doesn't allow me to do that to a certain extent, so having my own laptop gives me more freedom :D 



An online shop contacted me upon reading that I wanted a set of the New Zealand Anti Acnes All Out Set(Phew! That was a mouthful!) and asked if I could do a review if she sent me one :)



We launched a Three Black Widows blog some time in October and while it's rather dead now, we'll work to adding more posts frequently. Don't forget to check it out! Three Black Widows


University Entrance

Surprisingly, I have not blog about my university life much haha Maybe it's because I don't really like it that much, so I tend to avoid talking about it. I was going to blog about my orientation week, but I got bored of the photos and couldn't be bothered to remember what went down(I didn't have time to stop and blog as we woke up at 5am and slept at 2am daily for a week).

But yeah, this is a major step in 2013 and it should be included here...so..here's a photo of the first day of orientation, before registration.



Managed to take the KTM all the way to Klang, hopped on a shuttle bus and attended Churp Out 2013! It was my first Churp Churp event and it was rather fun. Even got to see Audrey(fourfeetnine.com) and Cheesie(cheeserland.com)!


Short Hair

And lastly, I snipped my hair short again. I notice a trend. Every 2 years or so, I'll cut my hair short haha This time, I'm really happy I did. I love my short hair with a passion! hahah The hairdresser did good and I'll look for her when I go back to JB for a trim.



I'll be keeping this length till I get bored of it. Probably won't ever go shorter because for my face shape, I can't rock boy-cut or pixie cut. No matter what you tell me, I know I can't...I know my facial features haha

If I go back to longer hair, I'll probably get it permed so it doesn't look too straight(so straight, hairdressers think I rebonded my hair lol).

Michelle Graduated

She's the first in the family that graduated with a Bachelor's Degree :D So proud of her! More graduation ceremonies to come...my ah kong and ah ma are like crazy happy and proud of their grandchildren :D


And that concludes my 2013! Thank God for the last, please make my next even better....like USA *hint hint* :)

Now now, resolutions or no resolutions?

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD