Social Media

Love More, Less Blackheads

If you have blackheads, you've come to the right blog! Basically, that's most of us. I know I do and it can get really tempting to squeeze/scrap them in upward motion when you're in the car, staring at your nose in the mirror.

Why car? Because I noticed that the blackheads are super obvious when you're in the car, in broad daylight(It's the lighting, I know). Every single blackhead is so visible, even ones that I didn't know was there! In this case, my chin especially.

I usually resist the temptation to press it out with my fingernail because it doesn't always get it out successfully and it'll only redden/hurt my skin(my skin is already hurt enough lol). So, I recently got to try this one blackhead removal product out and I'm gonna be doing a review right now!

(All pics are taken using my S4, so it's a little blurry)

Introducing......*drum rolls*



This set is made to suck out the impurities in the pores- blackheads. The back part of the box as some explanation, very detailed, I assume since it's so long.. but I can't read Chinese characters, so I Googled online for the steps.


Each set comes with 3 items- Sebum Softener, Purifying Mask and Essence.


And now, it's time to test it out on my FACE! Since it's my first time using this product and also I don't intend on scaring my readers with a ghostly face, I only applied on my nose and a bit of its surrounding areas.

My bare face with only eye make up and photoshopped chin haha

This is one of the rare times I post a photo on my blog of my entire face(fringe clipped up), bare. You may know I complain a lot about my complexion, but if you can't figure out why from the photo above...that's because my main problem is with hormonal acne aka chin acne(that I've edited out of the photo LOL)

Not a very clear photo, but my blackheads aren't as scary as Bongquiqui's. Check out her blackheads, it's disgustingly entertaining to see hahaha

Below are the step-by-steps. Bottle #1 and #3 has to be cut at the tip. I forgot to take a photo of the uncut tip, but it's rounded. After cutting it, it'll look like inset photo below.


Step One- Apply the Sebum Softener to whichever areas you intend to apply the mask later on. This liquid's purpose is to do exactly what it says, to soften the sebum in your pores, making it easier to be pulled out by the mask in Step Two. Many reviews say to rub it in for 2-3mins, but for me, it dries up within 1min. So, I just rub it in and let it say for 10secs or so to let it absorb. Then, wash it off with warm water.


Step Two- Everybody's favourite part, masking! This mixture smells of kiwi...soooo good! It has green bits, which I assume acts as a gentle scrub as you apply it on(hahaha, I don't know!). On your still damp skin, quickly apply a thick layer on and leave it for 20-25mins, just like you would to any other masks. Let it dry thoroughly and you're good to go!

Rebecca was my lab rat as she tried it out before I did..I didn't know how thick to apply and apparently, it wasn't thick enough that the blackheads wasn't really stuck onto the sheet. Rebecca was really disappointed about it because she has a blackhead fetish hahahah! When I tried it, I slabbed on a thicker layer and it worked just fine!


Step Two.One- Time to pull up the dried up mask sheet! Peel it off slowly though, it can hurt a little. Just imagine using the regular blackhead removal sheet(eg. Biore Blackhead Strips), you can't just pull it out in one shot, right? Right. Same concept. Also, wouldn't you like to enjoy holding a mirror so close to your face just to see the blackheads get pulled out as you remove the sheet slowly? I know I do! :P

That's me looking at my phone's screen..since I have to take a photo anyway.


Step Three- Drip a few drops of Essence, which acts like a toner, to the areas where you've just removed the mask from.

Below is the photo of my blackheads which I tried to take with my phone's camera. It's not much though, because I kinda did it wrongly. hahahaha In Step Two, I mentioned that you have to apply the mask on damp skin..but I didn't know, so I dried my face before applying. The concept is very much like blackhead strips- you have to put on some water on your face before sticking it on, correct?

I hope you can see some of it lol

Anddddd you're done! On a side note, I bought a new t-shirt/top from Forever 21 last week when I'm in KL and I lovelovelove it! I saw the white version in Sunway Pyramid and fell in love with it, but they didn't have S(which is already a size too big for me). So, I went to One Utama and found a pink-coral version in S! I tried both on, but decided on the pink one since I have too many blacks, grays, whites and blues haha 



If any of you remember, I wrote a post on the things I need and want- my wish list. The Love More New Zealand Kiwi Acnes All Out Set was listed but I never got my hands on it because it's wasn't available in Malaysian stores and I haven't had the time and money to travel across the border to Singapore.

A week ago, I was contacted by styles4u to do a review on it and hence, this is it! Hope you guys like it! It's available at the website and I think I might get it as soon as I run out of it :)

Ps: I just tried it on my entire face and mannnn, it feels good pulling out all the blackheads! haha It's not crazy a lot, but visible enough on the mask sheet. I love this Love More New Zealand Kiwi Acnes All Out Set because I can apply it on my entire face, rather than just my nose if I buy the nose strips. It's a good detox haha

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD