Social Media

Gadget Season

It sucks how less I've been blogging these days, that's mainly because I have nothing much going on, so I have nothing to update about.

However, I will be entering university in less than a month! It's a bittersweet feeling for me, but I'll get through! At least I'll have things to blog about that aren't repetitive. Expect a post full of rants though...haha

I would like to officially announce that I will be attending University of Malaya(UM) for Bachelor of Economics.

And so, since it's less than a month away, that calls for gadget season!! Firstly, I changed my phone from Samsung Galaxy Y Young to S4!


My pink Galaxy Y was bought to replace my screwed up HTC Aria and was over a year old. I intended to change it to a better phone sometime this year and that's...recently! I was torn between S4, Xperia Z and iPhone 5. Well, obviously I ended up with S4 after signing a 24-month contract with Digi.

And as S4 is still rather new, pretty cases are hard to find. The cases and covers were either plain and pricey or ugly and pricey. I got lucky when I went looking for cases in City Square and stumbled upon a small new lot in Innercity that sells phone covers. I unexpectedly found my current case in between a few rather blah designs and it only costs me RM20!

And it's Cath Kidston!!!! hahaha Its prettiness is all that matters, I don't actually care if it's a fake :P

Moving on to my next piece of technology, I have my very own laptop nowwwww! My dad bought me a HP laptop, ENVY 4-1238tx Sleekbook for RM2099. It's light, it has Beats audio, CoolSense and other techy features that I got Joe to help me check out lol




I forgot that all laptops these days does not come with Microsoft Office installed, so I was stunned when the salesperson told me I will need to buy it for RM200++(Student pack). I decided to pay for the Microsoft Office myself, so yeah, I can use it for three laptops haha I could always opt for a pirated version, but I don't want anything to screw up my laptop that I'll be surviving on for the next 5 years or more haha

Free wireless mouse, Kaspersky Anti-Virus and a backpack

Lastly, I got myself a headset! It was initially to Skype with Joe since the Asus laptop's microphone sucks..but then since I'm going to university and will be listening to songs in my room, I'm going to be a considerate roomie lol

Thanks to Meat, I got a RM4 discount! Bought it for RM38 :)

And that's it! I'm all set for university!...Technology-wise anyway. I still need to get my pails and buckets and hangers haha Yeah, it's gonna be cray cray!

Stay tuned for an important announcement! Clue: it concerns Char, Gup and myself ;)

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD