Social Media

Hello Kitty Part 1: It's Kitty Timeee!

Hello Kitty post is hereeeeeee!! This entry marks the day STPM is overrrr! :D Let's get straight to it, shall we?

About two weeks back or so, while Michelle was in JB, we made a trip to Hello Kitty Town, Nusajaya, Johor. I was supposed to go with my secondary school friends instead, but the plans are always messed up, plus Michelle really wanted to go before starting her internship.

Without further ado, let's begin the journey!

We had free Egg McMuffin since McDonald's was having a promotion hehe

Free Egg McMuffin for breakfast! :D

Hello Kitty Town is situated in Nusajaya, Johor. It's a 10-minute drive from Legoland and rather easy to find :)

Leading you to the entrance

When you enter, you'll be greeted by the Red Bow Cafe on your left!


We didn't bother sitting down at the cafe for lunch since Michelle and mum went to check it out a few days ago and found they sell really expensive Nasi Lemak and the packaging of their food and drinks are very common like just plastic container and what not.

We're really disappointed that they don't sell cute Hello Kitty deserts, food and drinks..

...like this! This is the from Hello Kitty Land in Japan! (credits to bongqiuqiu.blogspot.com) and...

..this! Hello Kitty Cafe in Taiwan (credits to Cheeserland)

Schedule for both parks

It's a 3-storey building with Hello Kitty Town on the first floor, and Little Big Club on the second and third. We paid RM85 each for a combo package of both theme parks.

Entrance ticket + Activity card

Remember to snap photos with this HUGE Hello Kitty photo right before going up the escalator! :)

Speaking of the activity card, I almost lost it twice. It's to be stamped to indicate you've done an activity. So, I hold it and I hate holding things because I'll always tend to place it somewhere and forget to take it :/

Up the escalator and....

...we saw Bob! He probably just changed into his suit.lol

And now, we're officially at the Hello Kitty Town entrance!!!! Couldn't be more excited! All of us are kids at heart, admit it!


The one and only ride in Hello Kitty Town is the first to the left as you step into the world of pink- Tea Cups!





I actually had quite some fun riding in the teacup haha Call me a kid, but I enjoyed spinning and got so excited that I was able to spin my own teacup using the metal plate in the middle, that I came out dizzy and unstable LOL I don't think USS' Accelerator lets you spin :/

Actually, when we were about to go for the teacup ride, the staff told us Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel was in their studio! I call it studio, but it's a replica of their living room, kitchen, computer area, bathroom, wardrobe and bedroom. So, we hurried there first!

Look at how cute the exterior is! It's Hello Kitty's head! :O I like the lit-up bow :)

WELCOME IN!!!!


I just loooooove the rose roof! It's sooo pretty!

Maybe I should incorporate something like that into my future house haha

Hello Kitty's head lamp

I assume the space we first step in is the living room haha There is a couch and pretty lamps, family portraits and a Hello Kitty statue :) Okay, maybe it could be a welcoming-guests room too..


kitty couch ^_^


Next, we stepped into the hobbies-cum-dining room. Why so? Right here in this space, there's a piano, a computer, shelves with cute little things and...out of nowhere, a dining table.


playing a block game

more portraits of Hello Kitty and friends

and this! is the dining table with matching chairs!

one of the shelves, filled with merchandises. I was attracted to the pretty keychains, but I bet they'd cost a bomb. But guess what? It wasn't sold there..good thing! Or I'd have spent unnecessary money again O.o


Move on to the next room and you'll find yourself in Hello Kitty's kitchen!

Time to bake some kitty cookies!


You'll get to wear a Kitty apron for photo taking :D Isn't it just cuteeee?

Hello Kitty refrigerator and tableware

Hello Kitty's bathroom is blue and consists of a sink and mirror and a kitty's face-shaped bath tub! I'm not sure if we were allowed to enter it, but I saw foot prints, so we jumped into the bath tub, took a quick photo and left in a hurry! haha Mind you, there was a CCTV and right after we got out, one of the staff(that usually walks around) came into the bathroom O.o




Random kitty dolls in the bathroom. Let's just assume it's the shower gel and shampoo bottles lol

Each space isn't very big, so you won't spend much time in each, even if you take photos with every single part of the room. Hello Kitty's room is up next! It holds one of my favourite spot- the light bulb-ish mirror!!



I love love love such mirrors! Yup, the one like the celebrities use backstage! It's so glamorous and awesome lighting for make up! I'll want one of those in my future house too XD

*ringggg ringggg* "Hello, Joe?" lmao

As said, it is a bedroom..so here's Hello Kitty's bed! Imagine a huge plushy of yourself next to you when you wake up :O She must be self-obsessed hahaha


Hello Kitty also has her very own walk-in wardrobe! I'm gonna have my own too, someday, that's for sure :D Mirrors almost everywhere!

Clothes and bags


mirrors for every angle! how awesome!


It's funny how I can't really remember the last room, but it was a really small one since it's towards the end. 


Pick Hello Kitty's bow colour


...and you've reached the end of Hello Kitty's house :)


Mmmm..fresh air outside! :P There are two Wishful Studios, where we got to complete some of our activities, including jewellery making and nail art!


Okay, honestly, it isn't as fun as it sounds- Jewellery making. It's more of you go in there, they give you a chain and you get to pick a pendant of your choice andddd...you're done. LOL That was actually what I looked forward to the most, thinking I'll get to make bracelets with charms and what not..but nope!

Well, at least we got the necklace for free. I bet they took the cost of it from our ticket price already.

Not many choice, but take you pick :)

I picked a red coned ice cream with a diamond cherry!

See! See!


Another Wishful Studio is divided to two sections; nail art and cookie art? haha I don't know what to call the cookie activity because we don't actually get to bake, but just paint it.

For your information, even though the studio consists of two activities, you're required to go out and queue again for the other activity.


A variety of nail polish colours to choose from


Once we enter, we're given a set of nail stickers too! It's kinda hard and odd to paste on the nails, but they're kinda cute. I can't even find mine now :/ I only pasted one out of six because it won't actually stick.


I chose to stain my nail just because lol

At certain timings, Hello Kitty and friends will come out for a show. They'll dance around and sing a welcoming song. Very parade-ish and colourful!! I find their female dancers very air stewardess looking. Oh!  And the male dancers have shaved armpits haha I mean, kids wouldn't like armpit hairs..


The queue for the cookie activity was a rather long wait. And guess what?! I got left behind :O Each batch consists of 18 people and Rebecca and Michelle were the last two. Darn! It was kinda awkward so I used the handphone trick! *Whip out handphone and onlineeee*

Person in charge giving instructions on which colour for each part

Food colourings

Red for bow, brown for eyes and whiskers, "gold" for nose


The Doll Making activity wasn't available, probably the dolls hasn't arrived yet. Also, only kids are allowed for the Costume Dress Up & Photo Studio, and it's obvious we're no kids, so we couldn't do that either :(

The last activity we completed was a rather longer-than-the-rest one, which will be revealed in the next blog post. So, stay tuned! Don't worry, it won't take as long as this one did :P

(Most photo credits to Michelle)

1 comment

  1. I viewed this blog post before i went to Hello Kitty Land with my family last week. Thanks for the awesome photos that enabled me to plan my trip there. We will definitely be going back there soon.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Theme by BD