Social Media

Picnic without Yogi Bears!

Our class is all about food and class parties, if you must know. So, after exams, not surprising..we had our class party :D at a park? Yeah, it's a park called Taman Merdeka.

Taman Merdeka is a park which consists of different sections showing the Japanese occupation, Sultan Abu Bakar's memorial, procession of Independence and some other stuffs, but you get the idea.

Everyone brought some food, idea was a picnic, but it wasn't much of a picnic with picnic baskets and red and white checks blankets. There's food nevertheless, so it's gooooood!





I forgot to bring my own container, utensils and cup, so I got some from them! Yay!

The Malay girls planned to give Anis a surprise birthday celebration and when they told me, I assume they were going to get a small cake, but umm..I guess not.

There, the birthday girl!

...and her sponge cake!

I was laughing so hard when I saw them took out the cake.haha but it's better than none! It's the thought that counts, no?

Halfway through eating, we had to change our gathering spot since the tables we used belongs to a stall owner and she came to open her stall. So, off we went a few feet away!

that's me! :D

I know how I'm seen with food a lot, but I'm no food monster, I assure you.lol

Someone brought a mat and a blanket, super cool! We played an action version of Chinese Whisper:D



food and snacks in the middle, duh!




got too lazy to shave..ignore the ugly hairs!LOL My 5 year old Chucks!:)

Does this look familiar to you?

the coin on his head thingy!

...it's seen on Anis, or we call her Mellysa Anne since there's another Anis.

The one with pink tudung is very model, as in she took part in some modelling stuff before.lol



Concentrating while trying to memorize by thinking logically.lol


Group picture!

It was hot!



What was I showing them?...

This failed hilariously jumping shot.LOL



...and I'm off! Went back around 11am, had church after that:)


...and we're done with Lower Six!:) Next year's gonna be HELL, but we'll rampage through. Oh yes, we will.

Photo credits to Huda & Ain

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD