Social Media

Mailbox: Naomitron 3000

I was feeling rather crappy when I came home..yeah I'm done with my last paper of Microeconomics but I felt didn't do well. Argh.


Anyway, mum who was outside told me "Wah, Naomi..you got a letter..so many stamps one.." Instantly, I went :O *in my head* the alarm goes off "Joe! Joe! Joe!" LOL

Look at THAT! Kinda thought he was joking when he told me though it only costs $1, but he pasted about $10 worth of stamps in hopes the postman sends the letter 10 times faster than usual.lmao Is that cute or what? I'll just use express mail straight though:P


Wanted to keep it for myself only, but I couldn't resist not sharing the picture he drew- a screenshot of his non-existent blog.LOL and not forgetting some souvenirs too!;)



Ps: I'm obviously not gonna use that $1 to "buy something nice"..I'm gonna keep it!! Super excited!:D

 Report Pedophiles?LOL that's an inside joke:P

Guess the letter came at the perfect time.. I don't feel so shitty anymore and though he isn't online, I'm cool with it...he's probably tired:)

BIG THANK YOU TO YOU! Yes, you!;)

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD