Social Media

Day before my Birthday

1st March marks the day FFC finally went out- OVERSEAS!! Actually, it's oversea(only one sea) Not everyone went though. Ying put us on aeroplane, Beng and Pei Ting are still in NS.

Jenette wanted to get her shoes and Pei Li wanted to take a look at IMM, thus, the Singapore trip!

From Kranji, we took the wrong train to Bugis. Instead of interchanging at Cityhall, we interchanged at Jurong East instead.LOL Nevertheless, we reached there on time:)


Nothing better to do. But my photo-taking skills are definitely better than Pei Li'sXD Eh, my hand anti-shake know! (credits to Pei Li's NEW phone)

We went to Bugis Junction first since Jenette and I were damn damn damn hungry eventhough we had our breakfast. Don't know how Sherry tahan. She didn't felt hungry though she didn't had breakfast! Really can save money and diet, man!

Ever since we hop onto the escalator, we've been trying to take a group of 5 pictures but failed miserably! Either someone isn't in the photo or it's blur. Damn!

1, 2, 3, 4 takes on Bugis escalator! (excluding Jen's camera:P)


my head's damn big lah! Everytime either block Pei Li or Jen's face.LOL


finally a mirror to help us out!

Everytime I walk in Bugis Junction, the so-called "outside" part, I'll feel odd. It's like sooo bright, sun shining, supposed to be hot..but there's aircon, so it's cold! I think my body/brain has some problem adjusting/fixing what I'm supposed to feel.LOL


it has really good lightings too!

Had a really tough time deciding what to eat, since we wanted something reasonably-price but filling. Round and round and at last we ate at Ajisen Japanese Restaurant.


Sher and Jen deciding what to order


Meat and her usual poised self:P




I think my hair looks nice like that:D


Sherry ah! See, I take for you such a nice photo, then you take my ugly one. Tsktsk

All of us ordered set lunch which include ramen, a drink and a side dish for $13. It was my first time eating ramen(yes! I admit I'm very jakun okay!) so I was quite careful with my order.

To my horror, it taste just like the yellow noodle with the black sauce! What is it called? I don't know! It comes with a bowl of soup then got fishball.. Well, anyone knows what is sai to he ee(it's teochew by the way)?LOL


Mine and Pei Li's Chicken Teriyaki Ramen


Sher, Jen and Meat's Seafood Ramen

I wanted to order the seafood one initially. Thank God I didn't. I don't really like soupy stuffs. And I didn't like it's soup's taste:S

We ordered different side dishes since we were supposed to SHARE(cubit abit abit lah), but when everyone's tummy was full, nobody wanted to eat the fried chicken I ordered!*bang the wall*


Each one one..I meant, each person one:) But Meat really didn't want it, so Sher ate her share.lol


the lemon slice is tooooo thin lah! Can't squeeze the juice out also. Cheh!


Scallops!!!:D


Meat's favourite of all! She ate most of this toufu! Initially, Pei Li and I thought its skin is shaved ice.haha


I like chicken skin only if its not sluggish and with fats. So here is FFC President eating my chicken's skin.LOL

Once we're done, we proceeded to Bugis Street! I didn't intend to buy anything and I really didn't bought anything! First time, man!


LOOK AT JENETTE! SO THINSLIM, RIGHT!! OMG!

I thought Pei Li would like alot alot of clothes there, but I didn't expect her to be so fussy!hahaha $10 only mah, which one nice straight buy lah, correct?! If you don't think so, don't bother correcting me.

Ya, I know you can't try on clothes there, but how wrong can you get, right? Thank God for my awesome imagination though, I can imagine how a certain clothing will look, so it really comes in handy during shopping like these!


my hair is so brownnnn! I thought the browness went missing for awhile:(

Went round in circles and headed back to Bugis Junction to get Jenette's Venezia Ice Cream!!!

The ice-cream was really good! It's very much like all those Haagen Dazs and Baskin Robbins. But definitely, my favourite is still Haagen Dazs and my least favourite will be Ben & Jerry's.LOL

I find that Ben & Jerry's and Baskin Robbins' ice-creams are a tad bit too sweet and filling. I prefer light and simple taste that won't make me full.haha


Big boss paying:P


We got Salted Caramel and Italian Coffee:)

Took a choo choo train(damn, now that yucky old song's playing in my head) to Jurong East for IMM!

My feet was bloody aching already, but for Pei Li, I just went along lah. What more when the short cut has been obstucted by the construction site! We had to take the freaking long route!


this made us walk one BIG round!

I could tell that Sher was quite mood out already since the weather was quite humid. It wasn't striking hot, but it was..humid?LOL

Nevertheless, it had awesome lightings for photo taking!!! Taking photos while walking makes the walk less tiringXD


Jen's legs could go on FOREVER! Meat must feel so insecure when looking at this picture:P

Cotton On had great bargains!! Damn lah! I was saving money, else I'd sure buy the 2 shorts for $20!


had to rest. Legs too tired!

Hopped onto the escalator and we switched to PHOTO-TAKING MODE again!hahaha! IMM's escalator was slow, so it's good! We had ample time to retake:P

Another 1, 2, 3, 4 takes! (excluding Jen's camera)

Went to take a look at Daiso with Pei Li, while the others went for a drink. Joined them awhile later:)

Went back into Daiso with everyone again since Sher wanted to get her socks. While in there, it was really funny! We were trying on any weird stuffs we see and make jokes out of it.

Sher and I saw this raincoat and she said that was for hair saloons. A second later, I showed her the pants part. We burst out laughing! It was a raincoat, not a saloon's cloth thingy.

While at Bugis, we saw this sweater with colourful tiny balls on it and I told Sher and Meat that it was colourful nipples.LOL When we were at Daiso, we saw many of it in packets(DIY Section). Jen, Meat and I were laughing our ass off looking at the green ones saying it's the Hulk's nipples.LOL

Pei Li! Lucky you're smart.. you didn't hold those green balls when Jen asked you to:P


2 princesses taking their own sweet time.lol

At last, Jen, Sher and Pei Li took the train to Kranji to go back by the City Square way. While Meat and I were going back by the second link to Bukit Indah, we decided to drop by Boon Lay for Jurong Point.

By the time we reached there, it was pretty late already, so we only managed to eat:(


My BIRTHDAY card!!! Thanks Pei Li!!:D


didn't know they'll give us the refill.lol



We left JP at around 7.30pm! Soooo tired! I think when I have extra money, I'll get the ezlink card. So lazy wanna keep buying the ticket and get refund of $1 all..aiyo


Meat and I in the bus!:)

On the way back from Malaysia custom to Bukit Indah, Meat and I didn't have a seat. Then there was this Chinese guy sitting down asked if I wanted the seat. Initially I thought he was talking to an auntie behind me.LOL But I said no and smile:) LOL

Meat and I were discussing..he'd give up the seat to me is either because..
1)I look like an auntie(I was carrying 5 bottles in a bag- mum tumpang me)
2)I looked pregnant*faint* When Meat said that, I just gave her the GLARE.hahaha
3)He's just being nice

I take this trip as a way to "celebrate" my 18th birthday, since every other year my birthday has been boring. Except that last year on my birthday, I was eating crab in Kukup! Yummy!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD