Social Media

CSI I've got a Diploma

Here's MY diploma! Now can either go start job hunting or continue Degree:P


ps: it's a fake..Mic edited the name:P

So, last Sunday, mum brought us to Singapore Science Centre for the CSI exhibition. It was the last day so it was very very crowded!

To think that I actually went on the last day instead of November or December when mum was so semangat to bring us there. Oh well.

Got our tickets- $20. OMG! That's like about RM40/45! I intended to save money and now it's gone just like that!:(


nevertheless, smile for the camera!:D

At first, we saw 2 queues. Both were looooong. Crushed my mood a little since I do not like waiting!!!! Who does, right? But thank God, the longer one was for re-entry(I'll explain on that later) and the shorter AND faster queue was for new entry- for us:)


the small girl on the left marks the start of the re-entry line.

No photography and video-taking in the exhibition, so no photos:(

When we entered the hall, since there was 3 of us, they gave us 2 papers(We're supposed to share). In my opinion, they should give us the exact amount because all of us paid the same amount of cash. Ya, I know it was crowded and they had less board resources, but it was still unfair.

I wasn't in the mood to solve the case anyway, so I didn't make a big fuss. No, I didn't snatch the board from my sisters.LOL Since Mic loves CSI and Reb's kinda all up for the crime-solving thing, I gave them the honours.haha

We got the #2 case- Who Got Served. I'll let Mic fill you in on that, so check out Lots of stuffs

Oh! Since this exhibition is based on CSI Las Vegas, I got pretty confused with the characters since I watch CSI Miami and Las Vegas occasionally only. I was wondering why is Det. Ryan Wolfe in Las Vegas?LOL

I knew I was wrong, so I googled it up and my new favourite character for CSI is.......

GREG SANDERS
(played by Eric Szmanda)

And Mic decided to change her favourite from Horatio to...

DET. RYAN WOLFE
(played by Jonathan Togo)

Don't you think they look similar?

Anyway, it was an okay exhibition. Maybe because it was too crowded and have to wait ALOT..ie. look for clues, use the computer and submit report. Irritating!!

Oh about the re-entry thing. The first time you go in, they'll give you 1 case. There are 4 cases altogether. In order for you to solve other cases, once you're done with your first, you'll have exit and queue again(re-entry line) to get the next case. Do that till you're done with all 4 cases. But it's optional:)


I love this banner, but I don't like taking loner-pics..so I didn't take:(


Yes, mum. We managed to put our tapak kaki there on the last day.LOL

I'm kinda out of $$, but I'm going to Singapore this coming Tuesday with Jen and gang!!! It's okay. I'm just gonna look and drool seeing Jen shop her ass off.

3 comments

Instagram

Theme by BD