Social Media

Percy & Reed Radiance Revealing Invisible Dry Shampoo

Dry shampoo, an item ever so essential to me ever since I re-coloured my hair back in late July.

My hair remained healthy even after a few times of colouring. However, I noticed my hair to be much drier now. I used to see the need of washing my hair daily to combat oily scalp (which leads to hair fall) at the end of the day.

Now, I can have day-two hair, washing on alternate days!...but only if I have dry shampoo in hand.

That's because my scalp still gets oily, albeit not as much as before, while my hair remains acceptably clean and fresh-looking. So to combat the stinky oil on my scalp and the way it clumps my hair, I use dry shampoo!



Above is my newly-bought Percy & Reed Radiance Revealing Invisible Dry Shampoo.

I've been using the Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo for awhile now and I'm happy with it (although I found a new love in Bangkok shhh... it's the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo)! I ran out of it last week and was unable to find it at any Sephora stores *freaks out*

Not sure if they're slowly discontinuing the Oscar Blandi brand or just the dry shampoo, but this calls for an emergency alternative!

I picked up the Percy & Reed Radiance Revealing Invisible Dry Shampoo in full size as they didn't have it in travel size. No consideration was given to the I didn't want the Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo as it leaves a white cast. That's a no-no.

Here's how you use it.

1) Shake the bottle.
As it comes in an aerosol spray can, you're suppose to shake it to ensure the powder blends with the gas. Or else, all you're spraying is the gas and not the product. When the gas runs out, there may be still powder at the bottom of the can. That's wastage.

2) Section hair and spray till your heart's content!


3) Massage scalp with fingers.
Like you're actually washing your hair with shampoo.


just keep blending it innnnn!

Now, my verdict......

I don't like this product one bit.

I prefer to not be so critical in my reviews, but this doesn't work for me AT ALL. There's this strong sense of frustration when I think about this product because not only is it pricey, I've also been trying not to spend much money these days.

So imagine my disappointment when I had to spend that amount of money on something I really need, and having it not work for me.



NO DIFFERENCE!

All I feel as I hold down the nozzle is a nice cooling sensation. Massage in the product and walla! No difference!

It doesn't suck up the oil in my hair at all. This sucks because I'll have to go through work hours fussing about my gross greasy hair that's all clumpy like in the photos above.

I don't know if I should still use it just because I spent money on it...because there's completely no difference when I do.

Good thing I managed to snag a travel size Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo at Sephora Paradigm. My eyes shined as if I met the love of my life, when I saw it waiting for me on the top shelf! hahaha I can't wait to get to the US, where I can get plenty other dry shampoos to try out!



What's your favourite dry shampoo?

2 comments

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    แชมพูแก้ผมร่วง

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Shampoo and Conditioner. Smells great and does not dry out my hair. (Blackwood for Men)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Theme by BD