Social Media

the Cookie by DoubleTree

Have you heard about the Cookie?

There's a high chance whenever someone talks about DoubleTree by Hilton, they'd mention the Cookie as well. I first heard of it from a high school friend, Evonne saying that the cookies are complimentary for their stay-in customers and they're super delicious!



From then on, I wanted to try it out. The only problem was, I don't have the chance to stay at luxurious hotels, DoubleTree hotel included haha So imagine my excitement when I saw the kiosk during Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur 2015!



I jumped at the opportunity to try one out cz I didn't know the cookies are for sale...but I think they are cz they even come in tins (Checked! Yes, it's sold at the hotels' front desk!). Being the foodie he is, Naresh decided to get one too cz I was telling him that it's famous hahaha

hurray for off-shift! hurray for cookies!

It was quite expensive- RM6 for a big cookie. Comes in a tin too, for RM53.

That's hotel price, so it was expected. Thought I'd just splurge a little since I deserve a little treat from working hahaha Plus, it was the evening Grigor Dimitrov was playing against Mischa Zverev (which was pretty good as well). So I sat at the seat munching away on my KFC dinner and the Cookie. Bliss!


The big round cookie contains chocolate chips, walnuts and oats. The texture of the cookie is more of the hard type than soft, and it tastes like baby biscuits to me haha Michelle used to loooove snacking on biscuits babies eat when they're teething and I ate some of hers, that's how I recognized the taste.

I wouldn't say it's my favourite cookie ever, in fact, I prefer Subway's chocolate chip cookie that costs only RM1.80. I mean it's yummy, but I'm just not on the bandwagon. It's more of a 50-50 for me.


Speaking of cookies, I've been craaaaving for Famous Amos' Double Chocolate Chips with Pecans! *droooool*


Who wants a cookie? :P

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD