Social Media

Samples from Sephora

Attention JB girls!!!! Sephora Komtar JBCC will be opening on 1st August 2014, Friday!!!!!

Who's excited?!!! I know I am hehehe

With the outlet so close to home, I can now get my fix whenever I'm back in JB..not having to wish I was in KL haha

I love the products at Sephora cz that's where I can get international brands that can't be found at other stores and drugstores. Of course, the price tag is international also la..kinda pricey lol Buttttt! With the quality that comes with most of the products, it'll be like an investment.


Another thing I love about Sephora is their White Card. The White Card is a free membership card which you can apply for at any time, any outlet. This card has its perks from birthday gifts to member-only discounts to samples!
- 10% discount once you've accumulated 250 points. (RM5 = 3 points, SGD1 = 1 point) Yes, you can use the card in Singapore too, although it's more worth it to spend in Malaysia.
- Exclusive birthday gift for members (I got a mini Sephora shadow palette!)
- Promotions/discounts for certain new products or special occasions
- Surprise samples 


I wasn't aware of cool stuff like this till it arrived in my mailbox! I received a booklet of some brands and its products. Thinking it was just a regular booklet, I flipped through it and reached the last page...it was filled with tabs! Deal tabs!


Most of them required purchases and you'll get a free gift. Quite good free gifts, mind you! There were a couple that didn't require purchase, just go to the counter to collect it!!! I was so happy! haha I love free gifts, especially from Sephora :D

I didn't get to redeem the Soap & Glory Face Soap And Clarify deluxe sample cz they ran out of it, but here's the other 3 samples I managed to redeem.

1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion


It comes with the samples of all 4 of their primer potions! There's the Original(transparent), Eden(nude), Sin(shimmer), Anti-Aging. It's really useful cz I'll get to try them all out! It'll aid in my decision-making before purchasing a shadow primer :D



2. bareMinerals Original Foundation


I already have this foundation in the matte formula and I love it! What's major awesome about this sample? IT CAME WITH A FREAKING BRUSH! Not just some cheapskate brush, but the official bareMinerals brush in mini size! Seriously!


Didn't get to choose my shade, I think it's too light for me so I'm gonna give it away. I like the size of the container though! So small, so cute ^_^


3. Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner


This is great cz it's a brand new product! The full size costs RM100, which I feel is too pricey a liner for me. The mechanism is the first in the market though, so it's understandable why it's priced at that. It's a gel liner in pen form..usually gel liners are only pot-and-brush, right?

The slanted tip will ease application, wing liner has never been so easy! Which is why their tagline says "If easy was a crime" haha Clever!

I love the packaging! Even though it's just a sample, the liner came in a chocolate wrapper!

Orange tip to be pulled out for application

One thing I noticed about the gifts and samples, they're usually only exclusive at Sephora KLCC and Sephora Gurney Paragon. So pandai pandai lah! To think that the rare samples we get from Sephora Malaysia is already pretty good, I'm gonna love Sephora USA haha They're really generous with their samples!!

Can't wait for the JB branch to be open!!!!!!!

ps: I will be giving MyTwoCents on some products I've purchased from Sephora recently! Stay tuned! :D

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD