Social Media

USS Part 2

Enter the world of fairytale...

FAR FAR AWAY


Next Ogre sighting

As it was drizzling AND getting heavier by the minutesecond, we quickly moved around, letting a few attractions pass by to find a shelter.


If it didn't rain, just drizzle, it would've been good since we brought 2 umbrellas:) But no, it rained and mum's OLAY umbrella was so ciplak that it opened opposite way*faint*

We RAN! while protecting our cameras from the rain. Actually, the umbrella became the shelter for our camera instead of us=.=" We got wet instead! See how much we love our cams!XD

Continue- we ran, passing by Shrek 4D(since we weren't sure whether we wanted to watch or not and the queue was long), thank God Fairy Godmother's Potion Shop was nearby! I bet those people's intention of queueing up for Shrek 4D was not only to watch, but also to seek shelter:P


Welcome to Fairy Godmother's Potion Shop!

We were pretty drenched, thus, our ugly hair.lmao Can't help it lah! Didn't bring comb, so use hand lah!lol Thinking back, my mum told us to bring comb, but we didn't. Hmm...woman's instincts.


don't mind my fringe!


Fairy Godmother's Juice Bar:)


Mic and I decided to get a drink;)


cookies they sold


Marshmellows! If I wasn't budgetting, I might've got that- provided they dip it as the name says lah..


no ordinary meat- it's OGRE'S MEAT! the portion's quite huge!


got our Love Potion no.2!


some of the merch


Reb and mum queued for the Magic Potion Spin!

Actually, I thought this ride's only for kids since it was quite small. But no, everyone can ride it!Btw, it's situated in the shop:)


Reb & mum all caged up:P

While Reb and mum went for the ride, Mic and I explored the outer part of the store! I discovered it:P


it wasn't supposed to look like im weird-smilling!


the Prince un-Charming. not me! him!


Shrek & the potion machine!

The rain went down for a bit and we left the store. Next zone was...

THE LOST WORLD



Unfortunately, we had to give it a miss:( We are not too keen on seeing dinosaurs and since it was drizzling, we made a decision to not waste time and carried on to the other zones that were more exciting:)


vendor along the street


Hurried to the next zone- Mic's all time favourite!

Let's step into the world of the mummies!!!

ANCIENT EGYPT



First, we went to Carter's Curiosities to check out the merch. Mic was pratically drooling when she saw them!


Mic got 1 of the mirrors- $18(after discount, i think)


they have pretty mugs for mugs collectors!!

Here's me trying to pose like that statue fella:P I think the result= FAIL!


I said: "Eh, I wna pose like this fella!"


Mic said: "That statue where got smilling!"


Mic said: "Ahhh...baru betul!" =.="


believe it or not, that chair's for sale!


"Arrrgh! I can't stand that smell! Her hair STINKS! GET HER AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" lmaolmaolmaolmao

Oh! Oh! Oh! Then comes the part when we finally got to ride something!!:D:D:D

Initially, I swear I didn't know Revenge of the Mummy was a roller coaster ride. That's coz I didn't read the description of it in the Studio Guide!


here's the entrance;)

At first, Mic, Reb and I were supposed to go on the ride. But, at the starting point, the way to the roller coaster(like a maze) made it seemed like it's a Haunted House kinda thing instead. So Reb freaked out at the beginning and joined mum outside.

Mic and I carried on inside with the "help" of 2 Indian guys that were super excited bout the ride=.=" They left us half way though, by using a short cut=.=" But luckily there's some chinese people with us also lah. We sorta lost our way, but we eventually got to the roller coaster...if not, we wouldn't have got this picture taken----->


Spot me!LOL

The ride was CRAZAAYY! Most of the time, it's like you're falling down in darkness. Both falling forward and backwards.lol I'd say it's a good ride, very thrilling.

Kudos to Mic! Though she's extreeeeemely scared of roller coasters, she didn't chicken out at all. I mean like, even if she wanted to, she'd have to walk out of the scary maze herself, right?lol


I can't look any worse, can I?

Next, we went for Treasure Hunters!!!! Since Mum and Reb didn't ride the roller coaster, we went for this ride with them!:)



waiting in line


we're so-called treasure hunters=.="



We weren't supposed to take pic during the ride, but we didn't know. Not till they announced with the microphone to keep our cameras.LOL so bengang! Though they said it as if it's general, so terasa cz they've got CCTVs all around, so obviously that was meant for Mic and me.LOL



At the end of the ride, I literally did the 3-fingers sweat sign to Mic. Super lame!hahaha..but still should give it a try. Why? Eh, you paid for all the rides already leh!


Anubis bidding us farewell.

I'll be back with the next USS entry..very soon:)
Coming up- Sci-Fi City!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD