Social Media

International Cafe in Doulos


THAT! was what we were on board for:) Didn't actually thought my friend would come along since my invitation was mostly rejected..bt im glad i went! Because Meat and Hazel came along and we enjoyed ourselves like cuckoo!! Jia Ying was there too and Gup went with her family but didn't make it to International Cafe cz it was going to end.

My mum picked Meat and Hazel from their house and we headed for my church! From there, we followed in Aunty Siew Gek's car to Pasir Gudang:) Other than us who went was the youths!

The journey was fun as we talked ALOT about our school since we're all from SIGS, including Aunty Siew Gek!haha.. The topics were about almost anything and everything! From Dawn Parry to the band to the rivalry between SIGS and Convent from all the way back to who would go with who from which school.

Soon we reached and Nicky got us our tickets!!:D Walked around though there was nothing much since it's Meat and Hazel's first time:) I think both of them are sorta interested in one of the crew that was announcing some stuffs.lol(the last time i was on board he caught me eyes too..not anymoreXD)haha


Not long after, we headed for the International Cafe! It's like a small hall downstairs with dinner tables and a small stage and TVs around(for some people that can't see the performances in front).


took some pictures before it started

So my table consists of myself, Meat, Hazel, Mikey, Justin and 3 of Aunty Siew Gek's friends(since they had no place to sit already). Was pretty shocked to see them there after coming back from the toilet.lol

Hazel had to sit next to the man, which was really uncle and kinda disturbing..and obviously she didn't like it!hahaha


one of the proves

He snatches the paper from Hazel when she was reading it to show it to his wife and later, applied a whole lot of Minyak Kapak's ciplaker's version..this explains the picture above.

The event for the night started of with a quiz of geography. And later there were some performances..one of them was the Bull Dance! It was performed once by the Doulos crew then they asked 2 guys to go in front to do it. And guess what?! Jason was picked! Good thing he was very sporting, not like dunno who's the other guy that was so chicken.haha








Another performance was performed by a man from India..don't know what he was singing. But i think it's something about praising God's name? I concluded that myself from hearing what he was singing in Tamil.hahaha but yalah, it does make sense ok..try asking Meat and Haz

Then there's the short drama/mime sorta thing.. I was too lazy to take the video of it. And furthermore i wasn't at a good place to get a good view of the front.

Break time!!! There's a mini cafe at the back of the hall that sells food & beverages. Meat bought Apple cake and some cookie, while I bought American Brownie, Caffe Latte and Latte Macchiato. Both coffees tastes about the same..or maybe i was too ignorant bout the taste:S


she's pretty.lol


Time to share!


Meat ate like a kid! She made a mess..lmao

While breaking, we were "entertained" by the chef of our refreshments. She played the keyboard..if you were wondering.. Then the next performance was by a Japanese girl on keys.


Not long after, it was time to go home! It ended at 9.30pm. And guess what?!! We met Josh there:D:D Speaking of which, every tables are supposed to have reserved seat for one of the Doulos crews to sit. But since our table's seat was occupied, we didn't had any Doulos people:(

I forgot to add this in.. Nicky and both his friends, Jason and Eugene changed place with Aunty Siew Gek's friends to sit at our table.lol

Anyway, back to Josh. So our table's flag was South Korea's flag! And the first thing that came to my mind was Josh(not Lee Min Ho.haha) and I told Meat!! See, I can predict the future ok!hahaha I think he wanted to sit at our table at first since he was us first, but then since there's no place, he went to Rebecca David's table instead:( haha..


really cool guy:)




then it was time to....
CAMWHORE!!!!




the Battuya lady from Mongolia that came to my church!








Meat wants to learn "How To Launch A Lifeboat" lol


good profile pic, ain't it?


Hazel's briliant idea


and this is the moment where i clean forgotten about the things i bought:S


time to go home









Breaking news:

I left my plastic bag of things that I bought on board! Hopefully, I can get it back:(
Sorry to Meat and Hazel

Yes! I managed to blog finish!XD

Post a Comment

Instagram

Theme by BD